Falling For My Bestfriend ?

(Monday Morning)

I'm So Not Up For Today . I Promised Nicki I Would Go And Talk To My Mom, I Only Said Yes So She Could Stop Stressin' Me. But Now I Have To.

I Play 'No Lie' By 2Chainz ft Drake And Do My Morning Things . I Put On My Blue And Black Stripped Half Shirt . Dark Blue Hollister Short Shorts , Matching Blue Bag , A Blue And Black New York Fitted Cap , And My Blue High Top Adidas.

"Aww You Look Cute!" Nicki Says Walking Into My Room.

"Thanks And So Do You, Then Again Thats Always." I Say Finishing My Make Up.

"Thanks. I Have An Interview So James Will Be Taking You To School." She Was Referring To Her Driver . I Nod My Head Ok .

"And Ev , Remember What You Promised." She Says Walking Out My Room And Looking Back.

"I Know I Know." I Say Grabbing My Phone And Following Her Outside.

"Have A Good Day, See You Later Love." She Says Getting Into her Car.

"Bye." I Reply Forcing A Smile On My Face .

I Had Mixed Emotions . I Wanted To Hate My Mom So She Could Feel The Pain That I Felt When She Let Me Down , But Deep Down I Missed Her And Wanted To Be Home.

"Morning James." I Say Walking To The Limo.

"Sup Ev." He Says Opening The Door . I Loved James . He's So Silly , Puts You In The Mind Of Chris Brown.

--------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ev, Can We Talk?" I Turn Around To See Mark. He Looked Nervous.

"Sure But Can We Go Somewhere Else?" I Asked . The Hallway Was Crowded And Loud.

He Then Pulls Me Into The Supply Closet.

"So What's Up?" I Ask. "You Okay?"

"Uhh.... Yea . Listen Babygirl There's Something I Need To Tell You."

His Breath Smelled Sweet . I Mean We Were So Close To Each Other That's The Only Thing I Could Smell.

"Umm... Ev ... I Love You."

"Aww I Love You Too."

"No I Mean , I Want To Be With You." He Says Grabbing My Hand .

I've Kinda Always Had A Crush On Him , But Never Really Knew How He Felt. Besides I Didnt Wanna Ruin The Friendship.

"But Mark You Know I'm With Ja-." I Couldn't Even Finish My Sentence Cause Marks Lips Were Already Connected To Mine. His Lips Were So Soft . And His Tounge Wasn't So Bad Either. He Put His Hand On The Back Of My Neck And Gently Pushed To Deepin The Kiss . I Found My Self Kissing Back And Quickly Pulled Away .

He Looked Into My Eyes And I Saw A Look In His Eyes , A Look I've Never Seen Before.

"Ev... I'm ... Sorry." He Says And Quickly Leaving The Closet. I Stood There In Shock . But Not That He Kissed Me , But Shocked Because I ... I Liked It . I Finally Gathered Myself And Walked Out Of The Closet .

(Pulls Out Cell Phone)

To: Nicki

Oh.My.God. *Sends*

Damn . Am I Falling For My Bestfriend Too ?

--------------------------------------

(Jalen's Take)

Im At My Locker And Next Thing I See Is Mark Run Out Of The Supply Closet . WTF?!

Wait.... Is That Evelyn Coming Out From The Supply Closet?! Oh Hell Naw .

Is She Cheatin' On Me??

-----------

(Back To Evelyn)

I Walk Into The Library . I Needed To Think This Shit Through.

*New Message*

NickiMF'Minaj: What Happened?!?!?!

ObeyEv: I Just Kissed Mark!!! O__O

NickiMF'Minaj: But Ev , Your With Jalen!!!! Wait , Aren't You ??

ObeyEv: I Know I Know , He Kissed Me First Tho!!! ... And I Sorta Kinda Kissed Back..?

NickiMF'Minaj: Why Did You Kiss Back?!? .

NickiMF'Minaj: Pause . Gotta Go , We WILL Finish This Convo Later!

ObeyEv: :\ Okay .

(End Of Convo)

-----------------------------

I Get Into The Limo .

"Where To Bighead?" James Asks Smiling In The Review Mirror.

"Umm ... Home MonkeyFace."

"Alright To Nicki's It Is."

"No I Mean To My Home."

"Oh .. Okay." He Says Trying To Hide That He Was Shocked.

--------------------------------------

We Finally Arrive. And There's That Fucking Sports Car . I Then Felt A Nervous Feeling In The Pit Of My Stomach . I Get Out The Car And Walk Up To The Mansion's Door .

"Do It For Nicki . Do It For Daddy . Do It For ... You." I Say To Myself Before Knocking

*Knocks*

??? : " Well Look Who It Is."