No Regrets.

The Next Day.

I Hop Into The Baby Blue Range Rover I Got For My Birthday And Drive To Mark's House . I Don't Plan On Telling Him I Ran Into Jalen At The Mall.

------------

I Walk Up To The Big House Door And Knock, Mark Answers.

"Hey Babe." I Say About To Put My Arms Around His Neck For A Hug, But He Walks Away."Ohhkay."

I Close The Door Behind Me And Follow Him To His Large Room. He Lays On The Bed Grabs The Remote And Starts Flipping Through Channels Like I Wasnt Even There.

I Stand Infront Of The T.V

"Yo Do You Mind?!" He Says .

I Walk To His Bed And Sit On Top Of Him.

"What's Up With You?" I Ask.

He Reaches Over To The Stand By His Bed And Grabs His Phone. He Then Shows Me A Picture .

"Oh." I Say Sliding Off Of Him And Sitting On The Bed. It Was A Picture Of Me Hugging Tony At The Mall.

"Who Sent You This?!"

"I Don't Know It Was A Private Number." He Didn't Even Seem Mad Anymore , He Was More Sad And Hurt.

"Mark This Isint What It Looks Like."

"What The Hell You Was Doin With Him At The Mall?"

"I Was With Nicki Not Him!

"I Thought Y'all Were DONE ! What Chu Hugging Him For Evelyn?!?" He Shouts While Getting Up Off The Bed.

"So Your Saying I'm Not Allowed To Hug People?!?"

"Not Him!!"

"Wow Mark It's Not Like I'm Talking To Him!"

"Well Who Knows Ev, You Probably Just Like Bre."

Did He Really Just Say That? He Just Basiclly Called Me A Hoe. Out Of All People My Boyfriend..My Bestfriend Said That To ME.

"Okay Mark." I Say Getting Up And Heading Towards The Door.

"Ev No I Didn't Mean To Say That!" He Says Following Me To The Front Door.

"Then What Did You Mean To Say?!" I Yell Turning Around Not Letting My Tears Fall.

He Just Stands There Not Knowing What To Say.

I Walk Out Of The Door , Hop Into My Car And Drive Home.

(1 Week. Later Eveyln Chilling At Jalen House Playing The Xbox.)

"Omg You Cheated." I Said Pushing Him Playfully.

"Haha Nah You Just Suck." He Says Getting Up And Walking To The Kitchen. I Follow.

"I Wanna Water." I Say Pushing Him Out of The Way And Grabing A Bottle.

"Rude Ass." He Says Following Me Back To The Living Room.

"(Lol) Shut Up And Kiss It."

"So How Things Goin' With You And Mark?"

"Uhh Ion No , Haven't Talked To Him In A Week Or So."

"Why?"

"Long Story."

"I Have Time."

"No It's Stupid." I Say Playing With My Water Bottle.

I Can Feel Him Staring At Me. I Turn My Head And I Meet His Cute Brown Eyes. He Bites His Lip, Which Automaticlly Turns Me On - I Don't Know Why. We Inch Closer And Closer. He Stands Up And Grabs Me Off Of The Sofa, He Then Carries Me To His Bedroom . I Don't Try To Stop Him Either.

( Well I'm Pretty Sure You Have A Good Idea Of What Happened.)

I Wake Up To Jalen And It Hits Me.....I Just Fucked My Ex. But It's Crazy..... I Don't Regret It.

WHAT DO YOU THINKS GONNA HAPPEN TO EV AND MARK'S RELATIONSHIP ??

DO YOU THINK SHE WRONG? COMMENT AND VOTE!

(P.S I Will Be Ending This Book Soon Maybe...?)