-2- First Day of our Playgirl

BLURREDHEART: " Guyshhh .. :D Ewan ko kung maganda ang chapter 1 .. Eh eto kaya ? Hihihi :"> Nosebleed ako kakaenglish ng POV ni Playgirl .. Hehehe .. Dapat talaga kagabi ko pa ipupublish 'to .. Pero nawalan ng net .. Kaya ngayon nalang .. Feel ko .. Ang ewan nito ..  Pero , enjoy this chapter . Lovelots. <3 "

P.s. HENNESSY ALCANTARA ( playgirl's bestfriend ) and PRINCESS LIBERTY COJUANGCO ( the great player)

++++++++++++++++++++++ ~ ( -.- ) ~  blurredheart 

CHAPTER 2. First Day of our Playgirl

++++++++++++++++++++++ ~ ( -.- ) ~  blurredheart 

School again. Study again. And most of all, play again . This have been my life.

To break anyone's heart . I want them to be .. Miserable .. 'Coz I'm fvcking miserable too , so I want to share the feelings .. 

And because I'm the top1 of the batch , being the great player is a secret. I'm known for being the perfect queen. Why? 'Coz obviously, I'm beautiful that's why all the boys dream of me and most of the girls sick of my presence. Fvck. As if I care with those b*tch who are insecure with me ? -__-++ Next , I'm ranked as the first student of the batch. Many teachers loves me .. You can't blame them 'coz I'm really good in my acads .. Last , I'm rich and famous. Since , I got this full package , no doubt, I'm the Queen. >:)

" Yaya .. Please gimme the bag .. "

" Wait Ma'am .. "then she give me mah bag 

And I'm outta my car . Goin' to mah room ..

And from here .. I'll start the play .. Pretending .. Smiling to those fake peoples .. And I know , all of the students here are fake. Portraying someone for the image of their family name or business. Just like me.

" Hi Girl !! " my bestfriend

" Hi ! ^_^ " well, that's not a fake smile you know .. I'm truly happy to see this girl .. My only friend .. :)

" Let's go to our room ? "

" Sure :) "