Chapter 2:tension and fun

the story began withh a room where a boy is shown drown in books...

he is karan,a 11th classes student ..

his exam is approaching. he is a brilliant student and sweet and obedient too
and a little stubborn too...😂

as the date of his exam is approaching,
his heart beat is rising rapidly...
he worked very hard in order to
get good marks in the exam.

on the other hand naina,a cute, stubborn, and angry type girl and
is shown studding till late at night.
after a while, it became clear that
she was just pretending to show her
mom-dad that she is a very
hard working student...
but as soon as her mom went
out of her room to off to sleep,
her friends came out of her bed and
they went out of the house to hang out.
.....

both of them got a good numbers in the exam(naina in SSC Exam and karan in 11th half-yearly exam)..
one(k) got good number by hard work,
and other one(naina) got also good number by hard work,but hard work in cheating😂...

karan used to read in st.A.K college.
naina used to read in V.G.G school.

During Naina's exam she behaved very rudely with her parents.so,as a punishment she was sent to hostel of st.A.K. college far from her family and home town and naina was 1 year junior than karan in college...

It was her first day at college,she went inside the college... but she was pushed by someone and fall on the ground.
A gang came in front of her,they asked, "first year?!"
Naina replied, "yes."

they told her,"do you want to read in this college peacefully !? if yes then you will have to accept challenge... if you win then you can go,if not,then you will have to do what we will ask you to.do you agree? "

Naina at first got very angry from inside but didn't showed that...
then she though let's see what challenge they give(as she was very dare devil type girl)
she said,"ok,I agree"...

Then they challenged her to go to the outside oof boy's washroom and kiss the first boy who will come out of there...

at first she wad hesitated but then she thought, "if this time any problem occurs, mim-dad will kill me to dead....and more over it's just a kiss... nothing will happen... I should simply follow what they said and I'll be out of this mess.

she was nervous and started to take small small steps...
suddenly she saw a boy(k) coming out of the washroom...

the persons in the gang was talking with each other that,"today he(k) won a lottery, he will get kiss from this hot gril😉...
one of them said, karan won't let her do that...you all khow how he is!....
then they said let's see...."

Naina was little afraid, but then she went straight to karan and asked,"excuse me,are you rohit!?"
Karan replied, "no"
Naina said,"actually , I was looking for my friend's brother....and I am new here so....can you help to to find the way to library
please!? "

Karan pointed with his hand to right to show way when naina quickly held his head with her hand and covered their lips with her hand....

seeing this, the gang of seniors was just shocked because karan is not that type boy who will let any girl kiss him...they left after seeing shocking scene....

after their leaving, naina said soory to karan,"so,sorry,that I shut your mouth with my hand and came so close to you.actually, they had challenged me,and also said that if I do not kiss you then I will be punished 😞"

karan in shock said," what the hell!!...
you,had shut my mouth and they might be thinking that we were kissing😲!!
😡you shouldn't have done that😡😡😡"

Naina replied, "so,I should have kissed you!!!?😒😒😒"....

karan:-"shut your mouth and go away!"
Naina,"I am not dying to seeing you! "

I know it's too short but...next update will be after 17 may,2018..after my exames are over

then they went to their own own way...

at night while Karan was busy in reading,his friends  came(the senior  group which had challenged  naina)...
they said, "karan,tu too baree chupar-ustam ha bhai!!,,
you always pretends so naive  type infront of us and there you let that girl do that!😲?!"

karan was so busy in reading  that,without  even hearing  that completely  he said,"ya,usmee kyaa huaaa,chotii sii hitooo bat haaa....let her be yarr....don't disturb  her"

at this, his friends  started  to make fun of him...
karan:abb bashh karoo yaar,kal class kaa assignment  bakii haa....did you guyes finished  it!?

they saw is shocked, "we forgot😱...we are sure to get punishment  tomorrow 😭...help us yarrr...."

karan just rolled his eyes....
and all of them started  to read as if any kind of war is going  to began tomorrow 😆...