blossom

karan's POV:
I was surprised at my own act!!!....when she was going back to the campus.... I kept on looking at her...
at a time she was gone...she didn't looked backed, not even once!

it was almost 10:00 a.m....
after some time... even I went back to the campus...
I looked for her with my eyes, but couldn't find her!....
but I was too shy to ask anyone...

.

Naina's POV:
when I gained my conscious, I could feel him!...my hands went automatically on his hair... I just couldn't help but....on the way to returning campus,I was too shy to look back!...
after coming back to campus, those moments were coming infront of my eyes again and again!..
I was happy and quiet excited but...this sudden action made me numb....

it was time for breakfast...
we had our breakfast.... but he didn't come...
I kept waiting for him...but he didn't come...
I though, maybe he was upset with our action!!...
for a moment I felt sad 😞....

wood was needed for making lunch at campus....so,I said,I'll go and bring it...
one of my friend said,she would company me,but I denied.
I said,I am not a child to get lost in thehe forest....
and went by myself... before going I said to my friend that,"I need some space,,, it might take some time for me to return... don't be tensed for me!"...

.

karan's POV:
in order to know about where she was,I came up with a plan...
I suggested my partner for a game between all the pairs...
when I asked Ram about naina, he looked for her... but couldn't found her...
then one of naian's friend said,she had gone to the forest for wood...and she said that it might take her long to return, as she wanted some space....
I was quiet ... and stood up..ram asked if I won't play!?
I said that I was not in mood to play and going to explore the island....

.

11:30 a.m.

(karan had changed his dress and was in black shirt but naina was in same attire)

I kept walking in the forest... I had came far away form the campus...but didn't found her(N)...
it was quiet everywhere... sometimes, one or two birds were making sound... it was like music was playing in background.

suddenly I(k) saw a earring...
it was of naina...
for a moment, I felt like my heart stopped beating!!....
I was confused, why am I so woried about her!!! she is not a child to get lost!
and she is capable to protect herself... nothing bad can happen to her...

I kept on walking inside the forest and suddenly I heard a sound of scream!!
it was of naina...

I(K) ran toward the sound and found naina standing near a pond/fountain!!...