Chapter Four

Clear for All the wizards and witches, Grimmauld place was not Grim nor Old but Bright, Happy and new.

You could hear the laughs coming from the windows and Roseline couldn't be happier.

Sirius whom was even happier to finally have a proper family. He Sighed Happily watching the kids Eating the moment an Owl was tapping the window, He got up and let the owl in, The was Grey and Fancy, Holding an red envelope addressed to him.

To Mister S.O Black.
Grimmauld place.

Dear Sirius,
I know it has been almost 20 year we haven't spoken, but i believe the Circumstances has changed and i dearly miss having a family around me, now that Bellatrix isn't around to watch every move my family is making I can freely say that i have missed you and my sister, i have never met her daughter which is awful please accept my apologie.
With love,
Narcissa Black Malfoy.

Sirius couldn't believe himself nor his eyes, Could this be happening for real? Narcissa Malfoy whom had planned his death few years ago is asking forgiveness.
There was another paper he switched the papers and started reading the second one.

I forgot to tell you that i have heard from Aunt Walburga that Regulus' Children had Arrived already, isn't it great? The bigger our family is the happier we would be. All of us.
Also Lucius said that he wants to meet them.
I know you probably think of what i thought of exactly, but trust me Sirius, he wouldn't hurt them.
He have changed just like Draco and I.

Write to me what you think about all this , Cousin.

Sirius prefered not to write back in the present time, he sat the letter aside and decided to focus on the three children on the table, he sat back starting on his meal again.

"Who was it uncle?" Questioned Roseline causing Young Regulus to shake his head at how curious his sister is.

"A cousin of mine" he answered shortly before adding questioning " What do you thing of meeting the Malfoys?"

"Have mercy on my soul, I'd never want to do such thing" Harry said dramatically.

"Drama queen" Rose commented and Regulus shook his head for the second time  that day.

"You can't blame him Rose,you haven't meet them yet" said sirius

"Are they this bad?"

"Oh you have no idea".

Roseline's curiosity level was high enough for her to check the letter, her eyes were dancing between words feeling the sincerity through the lines.

And why not ? She thought, why not making this family even happier, if they have changed then why not.