『 ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ』

"Are you sure?" Tree asked, Taylor assured her that she wanted to perform at the AMAs. "I'll send you a picture. I don't think they'll notice." The call ended.

The next thing you know, she's in LA. She wasn't supposed to perform. But, the AMA's still let her; even though it was a few days prior to the Award Show.

"I wanna keep it simple but still put on a show." She told her team. They all agreed since it was being rushed. "It doesn't look like I'm pregnant, right?" she asked Tree, looking at the mirror. She was trying on her costume for the performance. "A little. I don't think they'll notice. You should just avoid being idle on stage." She suggested, Taylor nodded. Taylor changed the theme of her performance. It was more of a 'Speak Now' type of vibe, you know? It was a mix of her 'Story Of Us' costume, and her 'Enchanted' costume from her Speak Now Tour. It was knee high and was a mix of Purple to Blue. And of course, it had glitter.

It was a little thick because there was a catch to it. During the transition of 'Mine' to 'Lover', she was going to transform her Knee-High dress into longer dress. Basically, the opposite of her 'Wildest Dreams' performance at her 1989 world tour. Although, at the start she was going to wear a White Button-Up Shirt with all her previous albums written on it. After the first song, she will remove it to reveal her gorgeous dress.

Her set list was, "The Man, Blank Space, I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake it Off, Mine, Lover & Love Story". She started with 'The Man' to kind of hint that its her next single. And ended with 'Love Story' because its what started her whole career; and now, she's being awarded with 'Artist Of The Decade'.

-
a/n everyone who's read the rest of this can go to the next chapter. I'm sorry for this but I just needed to add this bcs it had something to do with the next chapter. ok byeeeee
-

It was the day of the gender reveal, and Taylor's 30th Birthday. Taylor decided to go out with their parents so that Joe can properly prepare the surprise. He was going to make it simple but since she wasn't there, he went all out. Pink, Yellow, and Blue (Taylor's favorite color) balloons; Party banners that have '30th' on it; A white cake (with the corresponding color inside); Fairy lights; and a couple of pranks for Taylor.

He was going to fool Taylor multiple times into thinking she was about to find out the gender of their babies. First, he was going to her pop a huge balloon; then a gift. Inside was a letter with a piece of clothing; And lastly, A pinata. Once open, it will reveal confetti which was color blue.

"Mom! Oh my god!" Taylor screamed, as her mother splashed the water at her with her feet. "Food's ready!" Taylor groaned and went out of the water. "What did you cook?" She asked Joe's Mom. "Your favorite, of course. Not too early to spoil my grandkids." Taylor smiled and hugged her Mother-In-Law from behind.

"Wait here." Elizabeth ran to her room and took something. When she came back, she gave it to Taylor. "Here's a small gift. Like a baby shower gift." She smiled again. "You didn't have to. But, thank you." They hugged each other. Then, She opened the gift.

Matching headbands!

"These are so cute!" Taylor exclaimed, hugging her Mother-In-Law again. "What if it's a boy?" She asked. "That can't stop you from placing headbands on them. I did the same with both of my sons." They both laughed. Taylor couldn't stop imagining baby Joe with a headband.

"We have one too." Andrea & Scott came in the room, carrying small boxes. "We're almost certain that it's a girl. And, we couldn't resist getting those." She opened the two small boxes. One contained two small bracelets, the other contained another big one. One for Taylor, and one for each of their babies.

"Wow! This is so cute. All of these. Thank you so much."

At 3PM, Taylor, her Parents, and Joe's Mom were on their way back to Joe. Since they went on a little vacation, the car ride was going to take at least 2 hours before they get home. Taylor was anxious for some reason. She was very excited to know the gender of their babies but she was feeling anxious on the way home. Andrea noticed how uneasy Taylor was in the car ride. "How are you feeling?" Taylor shrugged at her mother. "I feel- I don't know." The Mother just nodded.