Three prank monte

The next morning the sound of soft giggles and camera clicks woke up Sammy. "What the...?" He asked sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and let his vision settle only to see Tyler at the end of the bed and Eric in the doorway.

Tyler had his phone in his hand, Laughing and Eric had a suspicious look on his face.

"Dude I got great photos of you two in bed together!!!" Said Tyler with a smile.

"What!? Oh man I was so drunk! What even happened" Asked Sammy. Darren Sat up an realized what was going on.

"Haha he had like eight cans! He was pissed!" Laughed Darren nervously.

"Yeah ohhh my head. Please delete them I'm so embarrassed!" Sighed Sammy. Tyler rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine... but only if I get Darren tomorrow night" he joked. "Anytime babe" winked Darren.

"C'mon, Amy and he brothers made breakfast for us all!" Said Tyler walking out with Darren, Sammy and Eric following.

Eric stopped Sammy in the doorway. "Dude, I counted the cans before we were drinking to make sure we had enough, there's no way you drank eight because we had a pack of 16. Myself and the others drank about 10 altogether and there is three left over this morning, that means you had three." Whispered Eric to Sammy.
Sammy looked at him and hesitated but Eric spoke again asking a question that he hoped would never be asked.

"If you weren't pissed why the hell were you in bed with Darren..." Asked Eric. Sammy's eyes darted and his nostrils flared up. He noticed his eyes starting to water and his lips pressed tightly together so no words could escape and expose him.

"Sammy?" Asked Eric moving to the side to try and catch his eyes. Sammy took a deep breath.

"I... I...really I don't want to talk about it..." he said starting to feel sick. The others were gone and they were alone in the darkened hallway now.

"Come to my room for a sec.  I won't let it go this time...I know you didn't talk to Darren." Said Eric. They walked to his room despite Sammy pleading to leave the subject alone but Eric was having none of it.

"Tell me, I promise whatever you say now doesn't leave this room..." reassured Eric. Sammy sat down on the bed and sighed. " I physically don't know if I can say it... I feel so sick!" Sammy sobbed. He was hunched over now and finding it hard to breath.

"Hey it's okay, it's all piled up isn't it?"
Asked Eric. Sammy nodded. "I really don't know what to do. I just want to get it off my chest but I'm so scared..."

"Take you're time... and only say it if you're ready. I'm not forcing you." Replied Eric. Sammy took a deep breath in. "I'm... I'm not ready" he blurted. Eric nodded saying "that's okay. I have one question though."

Sammy raised an eyebrow. "The night of Darren's fainting prank I walked by the door and I heard you two talking. You said 'when you fainted I thought it was that' what were you talking about?"

Sammy's jaw dropped but he knew it was time. "When me and Darren were kids, back in Michigan, he went to hospital with a brain tumor... he almost died. The doctors said it was a miracle that he lived after surgery. Since then there's been side affects. He forgets things, gets dizzy and sometimes collapses. He doesn't want anyone talking about it so he never told you guys. He said if you asked that I could tell you because he hates talking about it... yeah..." he finished with a sigh.

Eric stood for a moment in shock. "Woah. Um... breakfast?" He asked. Sammy nodded and thanked him for not making a big deal about it. They went down for breakfast and little did they know there were three pranks secretly planned for that day.