Chapter 12

A/N~~ Soo I'm sorry it's taken so long. I had the chapter but then fuckin wattpad deleted it all. The struggle is real my friends oof.
---

3rd person???

Dipper went up to his room. Sighing on the way up, he enters the room closing the door behind himself. He lays down on the bed and drifts off to sleep while Bill is sitting on the couch.

His head in his hands. He begins to think aloud.

"What can I do to make him happy? How can I keep him safe? How can I get to know him as a person better?"

After asking a few questions similar to this, he finally asks himself the one question that's been on his mind recently, Why did dipper choose the tattoo he got?

He dismisses the thought shoving it in the back of his head. He gets up and decided to go out of the house for a while. He finds a piece of paper and writes a little note for Dipper, just in case he wakes before he got home. He signs the note and leaves it on the kitchen counter.

As Bill head off into town and finds himself wandering to the exact tattoo shop they were at day(s) before. He decides to walk in and start looking around for the guy who gave the tattoo to Dipper, walking up to the front desk he sees a young lady, 18 or so, texting on her phone looking extremely done with everything. He coughs to get her attention and she looks up annoyed.

"Yes? Do you need something?" She states very plainly

"Yeah uh do you happen to know where I can find Dan?" (or Dave cause my phone was a BITCH)

She gives me a puzzled look, "who??"

"Dan?"

"There isn't a single Dan who works here you one eye'd freak."

That pissed Bill off a bit, he thought of all the unearthly things he could do to torture this brat but decides against it for Dipper's sake.

"Thank you." He says through clenched teeth. He does a 180 and walks out of the shop, nails digging into his skin. He take a deep breath and stops to think. He's absolutely sure a man named Dan was the one who gave Dipper his tattoos.

What's the likihood of another dreamon in Gravity Falls? With this town's history, probably a high chance.

He continues on walking around town thinking how he could fix this and why another dreamon could possibly be in Gravity Falls and what it all has to do with Dipper....DIPPER.

Bill realized he left him home alone with no protection with a possible dreamon on the loose. He starts to run back to the Cabin, suddenly stopping in his tracks.

"What the hell am I thinking, doing this pesky human run, I'm a demon with unimaginable power for fucks sake, I can just teleport." He says as he curses himself out. Snapping he suddenly appears outside of the house.

"Huh could have swore I pictured the inside of the room when teleporting"

He cautiously opens the door and suddenly feels weakend...must be the running he attempted to do earlier, yeah that's it.

With what energy he had left in him he jogs upstairs to the room where his lover lie asleep, still as can be.

Panting and out of breath he leans against the door frame trying to catch his breath.

"This cursed human body, so out of shape" he chuckles to himself. Looking up at his pine tree that sleeps so soundly.

He walks up to the bed as quitely as he can and feels that something is off. He places a hand on Dipper's forehead concentrating.

I'm in.

Bill was inside of Dippers mind. It was a lot cloudier than he remembered. Normally his mind is clear, but there's obviously something or..someone clouding his judgement. Maybe the other dreamon?

Or maybe it was Bill himself, seeing as the possibility of another dreamon was only theory. He starts to try and find Dipper as he continues into the deepest and darkest thoughts of his loved one.

---
OKAY HI I APOLOGISE THAT THIS TOOK TO FUCKING LONG I read all the comments you shared in the last update and I can't have a promised schedule for uploading cause writer's block is a bitch. Ily all so much thank you for the support. (Also you all are fucking great I love seeing your comments even if it's little things like "keep up the good work") 😘😘