Chapter 3

Bill's POV

As Pine tree and I sit in the meow that I keep going through his thoughts, yeah he asked me not to, but there's no wag he can stop me or even know. Bill stop going through my thoughts, you're supposed to be my friend at the very least. Friends don't go through other friend's thoughts.

"Hey I said I'd be you're friend but I never said I would be a good one." I state as I put my feet on the ground, stretching.

Dipper gives a little frustrated sigh and I laugh at his pain, mental pain that is.

"I'm Hungry Bill, and now that you're in human form you might be too."

"What is 'Hungry'?" I ask as my stomach area tightens then relaxes making a whale like noise. I guess my reaction was funny, because Dipper was laughing hard, almost on the ground.

"That is hungry" Dipper says while calming down a little bit but still chuckling.

Awh his laugh us kinda cute!

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!

I'm a demon, we don't have "feelings" like petty humans do, but I guess I probably would seeing as I am now within human form. But when i took Dipper's body I felt the same as i did in demonic form, so what's the difference?

"Uh hello? Earth to Bill, do you read me?" Dipper said while waving his hand in front of me.

"Huh? Sorry deep in thought. Now where to, I'll teleport us there"

"Greasy's Diner, best pancakes in town"

"Will do, you need to take my hand, or it won't teleport you."

Yes! The perfect way to get Dipper to touch me! S**t I'm doing it again!

Dipper grabs my hand and blushes

"Fine now hurry up, I'm stupidly hungry"

"Ok ok Pine tree we're going." I blush slightly myself but hide it from the Pine tree. I snap my fingers and in an instant we're at Greasy's.

"That's a neat trick, we should use it more" Dipper says to me as we walk into the Diner.

Once inside we see pine tree's sister, Shooting star. She notices Dipper and runs up to him and hugs him.

"Hey bro bro! I'm sorry about yesterday, I should have let you tell everyone on you're own."

"Your fine sis just think before you act next time ok?"

"Sure thing Bro Bro!"

I decided I've been standing here long enough so I decide to speak up.

"Hello Shooting Star."

Mabel looks at me weird, like she knows who i am but at the same time she doesn't.

"Hey Dip Stick who is this? IS HE YOUR BOY FRIEND?!"

Both Dipper and I blush a deep red, and attempt to hide it from each other.

"N-NO!! This is Bill. Bill Cipher."

"Wait? The Dorito?"

"The one and only" I say as a sarcastically bow.

"Um oh kay? How did you get human form and I swear to god if you hurt anyone I will find a way to murder you."

"Woah! Woah! There there shooting star, Dipper made a deal with me. I was frozen in time and space within statue form. Before i froze up completely i said i would make what ever deal i had to, to become free. Dipper so happened to make a deal with me. Our deal is that I have to be in human form, dispose of my demonic ways unless its for the good of mankind, not meaning myself alone and finally I have to at the very least be Pine Tree's friend. So no need to worry right shooting star?"

"Hmm I guess, but I'm keeping an eye on you. Anyways i have to go Dip Stick, I wanna finish setting up my side of the room." Mabel hugs her brother and leaves.

"Well. That was.... Interesting. I'm sorry about my sister, she is protective, i mean you should understand why seeing as you almost killed us all."

"Yeah yeah. I get it I ALMOST WON BUT I NEEDED TO BE STOPPED. I get it. Ok?"

"Sure you do. Now lets find a seat and eat. Oh hey that rhymed!"

Dipper walks to a booth near a window and sits down. I sit across from him and the one they call 'Lazy Susan' come ups to us and asks what we're gonna have?

"2 plates of eggs and bacon" Dipper says with a sweet smile

"Coming right up. It should be ready in about 20 minutes"

"Thanks Lazy Susan." Dipper says then looks at me and I smile and nod to her. Lazy Susan walks into the kitchen to start preparing our food.

"Why did you try to destroy us?" Dipper asks while staring dead into my eye.

"Well why not? I mean by taking over the world, i gain the fear of every living creature, allowing me to take over this realm, the demonic realm and the dreamscape. It's every demon's dream. So don't be surprised if it happens again. And if it does i swear it won't be by my hand."

"Good, cuz if it was by you're hand you would be breaking our deal. And who knows you may turn back to stone."

"Maybe. So how did you find out that you are gay?" I ask quite interested, while Dipper blushes

"W-well I fell in love with my best friend, he was straight so I never told him that i liked him, but i did tell him i was gay. We still are friends though."

I nod in an understanding way, I go into Dippers thoughts and hear, God damn it Bill. Now I'm falling for you. Why do you have to be so attractive.
I blush lightly and attempt to hide it.
Heh you aren't the only one Pine tree. I think I'm falling for you too.

Lazy Susan then came out with our food and set it in front of us. I smile and say thanks and pine tree does the same. We start eating the food, and god it tastes awesome!

---
Hey guys 1010 words, happy? I finally had a little bit of an idea but I don't think it's that good. Meh oh well. Hope you all enjoyed it! Anyways I wanna say thank you for over 500 reads on this story! Don't forget to Vote, comment and Share with your friend! Enjoy your day!!