↳ SWEET PEA [5]

YOU STOOD WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POOL TABLE

YOU STOOD WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POOL TABLE. SweetPea's face held a smirk that screamed trouble as he grabbed a pool stick and started towards you. Even though you two have been dating for a year now, that damn smirk still does things to you. Your eyebrows quirked up and a perplexed look coated your face.

" You look like you could use some action. " SweetPea spoke as he began to the chalk the tip of the pool stick. His eyes never leaving yours and his smirk still prominent. A small smile came upon your lips as you eyed him up and down.
" What do you say, you up for a little challenge? "

" Depends, what's the reward? " You questioned as you grabbed a nearby stick and sat it up. Wrapping your hand around it and leaned against it waiting for the answer. SweetPea let out a short chuckle as he racked up the balls.

" Loser buys dinner. " SweetPea playfully spoke as he got into a starting position. Your laugh filled his ears as he stared with admiration in his eyes at you. The boy loved when you laugh and would honestly do anything to hear it.

" Better get that wallet out, babe because your ass is about to get beat. "

By herronszach