↳ SWEET PEA [2]

"Are you serious?" you ask through the phone, throwing on a sweater as you quickly exit your house.

Your unlikely acquaintance Veronica Lodge notifying you of the fight Archie had started with the serpents.

Luckily you were able to make it to the scene in the matter of minutes as you pedal fastly on your bicycle.

The sound of groans and body's falling on the floor is heard as you run over to Veronica, both of you with the same look of horror on your faces.

"What are we going to do?" you ask, biting at your finger nails as you see your boyfriend Sweet Pea swinging punches at a northsider.

"That's enough" Veronica says, clearly annoyed as she reaches for the gun Archie had placed in his car.

Heads turning as she shots a bullet up into the air, Sweet Pea's eyes fall on you to see your hands folded over your chest, a disappointed look on your face.

Both groups quickly move away, Archie and his friends getting into their cars as the serpents ride off on their bikes.

"Thank you" you say to Veronica, before making your way over to Sweet Pea as he leans over his bike.

"I thought we agreed to no more fights" you say with a sigh, your fingers tracing Sweet Pea's jaw as you examine his face for any cuts or bruises.

"That northsider was asking for it" Sweet Pea says stubbornly.

"You can't go fighting every idiot that tries to cross you babe" you say with a light chuckle, Sweet Pea snaking his arms around your waist.

"Okay princess, I get it. Can we go home now?" Sweet pea says, leaning down to place a kiss on your neck.

"Fine, but you have to let me look at that eye" you say, your fingers running over the bruise on the side of Sweet Pea's face leading from his temple to his cheek.

"Whatever you say doll face" Sweet Pea says lifting you up by your waist to place a kiss on your lips, catching you by surprise as your eyes widen before kissing back.

[A/N]

Written by noahsschnapps

Shameless self promo but if you love Sweet Pea as much as I do you should check out my fic about him titled "Arabella", my first chapter should be up soon!