They Aren't Even THAT Evil... right?

More super heero crap. New characters this time

TW: swearing, this isn't a continuation of last time, umm...probably references there always are.

(Let's start with our villains shall we)

"Ooh ooh, how about we make machine that will cover all of Middleborough in Frozen Yogurt!!" The blonde yelled loudly, readjusting her dog ears and pink mask and bouncing.

"Cookie no. That wouldn't stop Heere-O or Gaymer even if we wanted it to. Besides why would we even do that?" The taller female told her, questioning her idea.

"Because Froyo is good. And we could persuade people into doing our bidding by giving them froyo. Who doesn't love Froyo?" Cookie protested as if she were a child.

"Cookie I swear-"

"Please!? My mech already has Froyo dispensers installed. There's a flavorizer and everything." She gave her girlfriend puppy dog eyes and the taller female sighed.

"Fine Cookie. But only because I love you." She said, readjusting Cookie's pink necktie and kissing her forehead lightly. "Now, this Heartbreaker has some work to do."

***

"I'm glad we finally get to relax f-for once." Jeremy mumbled quietly, snuggling into Michael's chest and smiling.

"Same love, no Squip today. Maybe we can finally just relax without somebody tryna kill us ya know?" Michael kissed Jeremy's forehead and the boy blushed violently before they heard screaming outside. "Spoke too soon."

With that the two were already in their super hero outfits, and Michael pulled out his jetpack.

"You ready Jerm?"

"R-Ready as ever." Jeremy snapped his finger and water like wings appeared behind his back. "Let's see what it's doing this time." They left through the secret exit so nobody would know it was them. They had dubbed that exit "exit 82" because they broke the other 81 slides being stupid.

When they got outside they didn't see the Squip anywhere.

"Is he not attacking or...what the hell is that?" Michael asked and Jeremy landed behind him gently, staring up in total shock at the bright pink mech thst was shooting what looked like frozen yogurt on the city.

Not just that, but a heart shaped ship was flying around shooting people with lights...and those lights seemed to brainwash them.

"Shit mind control..." Michael whispered and Jeremy looked over to him in worry.

"We've n-never delt with them before...who are they?"

"I dunno love, but whoever they are, they're damn trouble." Before the two could say anything else the mech made its way towards them. "MOVE!" Michael yelled and they separated as the mech's hand almost grabbed them.

"What the h-hell?" Jeremy whispered, using his wings to fly up and see who the pilot was.

A young girl, probably his age, with a dog like costume was inside. Her mask was a bright pink, like her short jacket and necktie.

Jeremy was too distracted to realize that the mech's hand had made its way to him and grabbed him.

"Ow...Micha-I...I mean Gaymer! Little help here love!" Jeremy yelled and Michael turned to see him trying to get out.

The girl crawled out of the pilot seat after pressing a button and climbed through the arm to a small cockpit and came out.

"Aww you're adorable. You must be Heere-O." She pulled at his cheek with a smile on her face and he shook her off. "Rude. Hey babe I think you can mind control this one!!" She yelled and the heart ship made its way towards Jeremy.