Secret Date

In which RichJake tries to set up the boyfs
Oh this is an AU
Basically it's kinda like...What if Rich never became popular but somehow Jeremy did. Oh and Michael and Jeremy have never once spoken but have huge ass crushes on each other
Oh also, just because I wanted to throw it in there, some mentions of trans!Jake. Nobody ever writes that so...yeah

TW: swearing.

"I can't do thith anymore Jake. He'th tho damn in love but can't get the gutth to tell Jeremy!" Rich slammed his face down in Jake's pillow and the taller male nodded.

"I know, Jeremy's the same way. He thinks that if Michael gets to know what he's really like he won't wanna hang out with him." Jake responded, sitting his binder on his dresser and finding a baggy t-shirt to throw on. "I mean if that's how it works then there is no way we'd be dating." Jake plopped on the bed next to Rich, who nodded in agreement.

"How did I end up with the cooletht guy in thchool?" Rich asked and Jake gently kissed his nose.

"How did I end up with the cutest guy in school?" Rich blushed furiously before the two had the same idea. "Rich, we need to set them up."

"Like on a date?"

"Yes!" Jake exclaimed and Rich smiled wide at the idea. "I can get Jeremy, you handle Antisocial headphones kid."

"Jake hith name ith Michael."

"Okay. Still. I'll handle Jeremy. You get him. And since we know they're both huge geeks, let's surprise them and give them an arcade date."

"You are geniuth."

"I know."

***

"Wait...Rich you never ask me to hand out after school? And specially on Friday, that's the day you and Jake go to his house and have aggressive makeout sessions." Michael was playing MKDS against Rich at lunch that day, kicking his ass easily.

"Well I jutht think that thinthe we are the only friendth we have, thith can be our week." Rich did a small fist pump into the air as he passed Michael in the game, smiling to himself.

"I guess. I mean I don't have anything to do this weekend or Friday, other than the possibility of getting stoned in my basement by myself but...I guess we could hang out." Michael sighed, putting the game down and rolling his sleeves up, standing and stretching as he did. "I gotta get to tech now. See you tomorrow?"

"You bet. Tomorrow ith gonna be great Michael I promithe you."

***

"Jeremy you never do anything on Friday, one hang out won't kill you." Jake was trying his best to keep it cool and was failing miserably.

"Jake I already made plans in Friday."

"Yeah to go home and play Mario Kart in your room all weekend I know. But seriously we need to hang out more. One weekend. One Friday. Please."

"Fiiiiine. But just this one. I-I gotta go now, don't wanna be late for art class." Jeremy ran off, waving back at Jake, who sighed and pulled his phone out.

PanAF: Jeremy's coming. What about Michael
SpicyBi: oh he's coming. Maybe this could be a double date lol
PanAF: that would be g r e a t dude. But once they're together
SpicyBi: I totally bet their date nights after this will be getting stoned at Michael's.
PanAF: yeah but Jeremy never does just one thing over the weekend, they'd probably be stoned and play Mario kart while stoned.
SpicyBi: freaking genius.
SpicyBi: oh I gtg love. Bi(like me)
PanAF: ttyl babe <3