He Went Crazy Trying To Get It Out

Time for pain.
TW: swearing, Micha still has his bathroom panic attack except not alone

"Do you know where he is now?" Michael questioned, and Jeremy cocked his head.

"Really happy and successful?"

"He's in a mental hospital. He totally lost it!" Michael wiped his eyes. Was he...crying?

"I don't see what that has to do with-"

"THINK MAN!" Michael's yell caught Jeremy off guard a little, not by much but enough for Michael to continue without interruption. "We're talking an insanely powerful super computer. Do you think its sole function is to get you laid!? How did it even end up here!? In a Highschool!? IN NEW JERSEY!?"

"And I thought Chloe was jealous." Jeremy muttered and Michael grabbed his wrist.

"I'm generally asking."

"Really? Cause I think you're pissed I have one and you don't!"

"Come o-"

"And I don't know about your friend's brother's whatever but if you're telling me his Squip drove him crazy-"

"His Squip didn't make him crazy..." Michael swallowed a lump forming in his throat, sucking up snot and tears.

"Oh well there you have it."

"HE WENT CRAZY TRYING TO GET IT OUT!!" Michael yelled and his eyes were like waterfalls.

"...Why did he try and get it out?" Jeremy asked, his voice dark in tone. "Answer me Michael. Why did he try to get rid of his Squip!?"

"...it...abused him....used his brother against him...shocked him just for being himself...He drank himself to sleep every night...he isolated himself from EVERYBODY trying to s-stop his Squip...but he couldn't..." Michael fell to the floor in tears and Jeremy couldn't help but getting down on his knees and hugging him.

"Michael...was it actually your friend's brother?" He asked and Michael sobbed violently into Jeremy's costume.

"N-N-No...no it wasn't..." He was shaking, and Jeremy put a hand on his back and gently massaged it.

"Who was it?" Michael looked up at Jeremy with the same expression he'd had back when his dad had left. Jeremy blinked and looked at Michael as he was there in front of him, and held him closer. "Tell me please..."

"A-Alec...It was Alec..." Michael sniffled and Jeremy's eyes looked down when he heard that. This is why he hadn't wanted Jeremy to get the Squip...because it took away somebody close to him before.

"Michael...you said the Squip abused him, yes?" Michael nodded and Jeremy pulled his sleeves up to reveal the abundance of shock marks etched into his skin. The littered his forearms, both front and back.

Michael stared at them, still shaking as he looked up at Jeremy in even more pain.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Michael...I'm sorry I optic nerve blocked you..." Jeremy began crying too and Michael quickly hugged him.

"I-It's okay buddy... It's okay... you're okay..." His words were shaky but Jeremy understood them, and smiled softly.

"I don't deserve you as my best friend Michael... you're too nice to me..." Jeremy muttered, wiping his eyes and laughing gently. "I mean...I try to act cool then practically break everything because I care so much...no wonder people think we're gay..." Michael moved a hand to Jeremy's cheek and smiled weakly. "Michael...?"

"They aren't wrong... about me anyways...you k-know I'm...ya know...but...you don't know...don't know how much I l-love you, Jeremy..." Michael closed his eyes and laughed at himself. "God I'm so freaking psthetic huh? I...I thought you actually would give a damn about me...I bet after this you're gonna go back to ignoring me...and I can go back to being mad at you...right? That's how cool people are...they forget what made them...them...they're all the same...emotionless, empathetic assholes... right?"

Michael's voice and smile were a broken version of what they used to be. Once so full of life and optimism...now all that was left was a sad shell of that, broken and abandoned.

"Michael...I do still care...and...I know I was an asshole and I threw myself away and...I miss it...I miss you...I don't...I don't like this new single player mode I've logged into...I need my player 1 back..." Jeremy sniffed and Michael got closer, looking at Jeremy's soft, pale red lips, and losing any hope of self control as he kissed the currently taller male.

Jeremy felt a shock and pulled away, not because he didn't like the kiss, because boy he did. He stood up slowly and shakily and looked in the mirror.

"Shit...Michael do you have any beer on you at all?" Jeremy asked and Michael grabbed the beer bottle off the side of the table, and Jeremy grabbed it from him and drank enough to shut the Squip off.

"You a-alright Jer?" Michael asked and Jeremy nodded, sitting down and letting Michael crawl into his lap gently.

"Now...you wanna continue what we were doing?" Jeremy asked and Michael blushed and Jeremy took it as a yes, bringing him closer and kissing him.

Michale wrapped arms around Jeremy's shoulders, and Jeremy put a hand on Michael's cheek, and the other on his waist.

That's when both boys heard presumably a drunk girl singing outside and they recognized the song immediatley.

"You wanna?" Michael asked and Jeremy nodded, helping him up as the danced together in the tiny bathroom, singing every word to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" together in harmony.

When the girl left they both smiled, realizing they were still holding hands.

"Michael...I think I'm in love with you..." Jeremy blushed awkwardly and scratched his neck and Michael looked into his eyes and blushed too.

"Well, I know I'm in love with you...so...what would that make you? B-Bisexual? Not that I worry about labels, I just wanna be able to b-buy you some patches..." Michael muttered and Jeremy thought about it.

He did not want to have sex after what Chloe had done...but he did want love.

"Asexual biromantic." Jeremy smiled softly and Michael went to the door and opened it a bit.

"Alright then my little Biro-Ace, you wanna leave this place and head to my place? I walked here and since neither of us can drive right now...you wanna walk there hand in hand. We'll come back for the car tomorrow." Jeremy nodded, and he and Michael made their way downstairs, and lucky for them people were so drunk they didn't even know who Michael was.

They closed the door and made their way down the driveway and to the street, Michael leaning his head on Jeremy's shoulder, since Jeremy actually was the taller one, and Jeremy wrapped an arm around him to keep him upright.

"I love you...Mahal..." Michael giggled to himself and Jeremy knew what he was saying and gently kissed the side of his temple.

"Mahal Din Kita, Love." Michael squealed at this and Jeremy thought it was adorable. Then again, Michael was adorable.

And all that was left to do now was to deactivate the Squip and they'd be in the okay...