Where Everything's Better Pt 7

This is so long holy crap
TW: again at this point I can't tell you if it's gonna swear or not. But that's because this is based on a somehow rated PG movie

Michael made his way to the Rolan's theater house, surely there was something in there.

He walked inside and used the flashlight to guide his way around, pointing it up to see bat like dogs, and he quickly shut it off.

And then he felt a bright light from behind him and turned to the stage. On it was a giant piece of candy being held up by strings.

"What the hell is that?" Michael asked, pulling the triangle out and looking through it. There was a yellow light inside.

He ran over and climbed on to the stage, putting his hand inside the candy and pulling out interlocked hands, one pink, the other purple.

He untwined them and inside was a pearl like ring. He grabbed on to it and the hands snapped shut on him.

His breath got heavy as he pulled away, and out from the candy came deformed, taffy like versions of Christine and Jenna.

They were screaming things like "give it back" and "thief" as he pulled away. He looked up and shined his light on the bat dogs...nothing.

He threw it at them and they came down and attacked the ladies, Michael ducking to avoid them.

As soon as he was out of their grip, he opened his hand to see the next ghost eye.

"Good job, but you better hurry, their web is unwinding." Michael nodded, putting it in his bag and watching as the theater turned gray.

He left, and looked up at the moon...it was being eclipsed by a button. He made his way to Shane's circus, prepared for anything...when he seen the flag above the top window, which used to have a very extravagant looking "S" symbol, was now where his other mother's clothes were hanging.

"Mama..." Michael whispered, feeling sorry for one of the only sentient lives in this world. "Evil bitch! I'm not scared of you!!" He yelled, obviously at the other Jeremy, before he went in.

Once he got inside he seen Shane... supposedly... hunched over like a rat.

"Welcome-" Michael knew he was trying to say his name after that...it sounded like gibberish.

"It's Michael."

"Is this what you're looking for?" He held out a ball and Michael used his looking glass and nodded. He reached for the purple ball but the other Shane went into his tent.

Michael followed, seeing that the man was now hunched on to a cheese wheel.

"You think winning game is good thing? If you don't win you can stay forever, we'll do whatever you want all the time."

"You don't get it do you?" Michael asked, his words cutting at the end.

"I don't understand."

"Of course you don't understand... you're just a copy based on the real Shane."

"Not even that...anymore..." His voice sounded demonic as Michael ripped his hat off, and a rat screeched at him and jumped on the cheese wheel, rolling outside with the eye.

Michael chased after him, the other rats taking over the cannons and slowing Michael with cotton candy.

He threw the triangle at the rat but it dodged it, and he froze as it rolled outside.

Michael ran out and didn't see it... He pulled the other two eyes out and began crying.

"I...I lost the game...I lost everything..." He began crying into his knees, the eclipse happening above him freezing.