children of the sun

CHILDREN OF THE SUN

My nature, I felt you; my hunger I filled you; my body I surrendered to you; my soul I lived with you. We leave together depending on one another as the slaves of magic.

PART ONE

Chapter One

Warning ( the reason why it is written in red) :

I hate grammar and I am no good at Math's, I am not one bit sane but I am real. I am a nightmare for every parent and ofcourse I am shy, yet I am real. This is not a story for adults or at least who believe that life is a very tough equation and so on and on. This book is definitely not for commoners or teenagers who have given up. This book is not for fakers; this is banned for hypocrites. If you are real and not a mythical creature from outer space, you get to read on.

Package :

 I am Sam Frustingre, a new soul and this is my travelogue about my teenage and what evolution did to me.

Beware of me in every page. I might surprise you . . . . .

I don't know what life is but I feel guilty to be born. Guilt is forcing this confession out of me; somebody gave me a name, gave me a house and gave me a heart which actually . . . beats! When most of the guys born with me lacked one or a few body parts, I came with a few extra parts. Rumour says that the doctor was a generous guy and distributed most of my extra parts but forgot that I had two subconscious minds. I realize that I am a very powerful animal, ranked above humans and this is my story ! which made me realize about myself and my true love.

I am, or rather was, good at pretending. Every day I would pretend. One day a unicorn, another day, Hitler or an orphan on the streets of Israel. Now you would be thinking that I am mad, but I am not completely mad. Surely a little bit insane, insane about my life and my dreams.

I am an orphan, but with two healthy and wealthy grandparents. I had nothing to fear. They had designed my future with exceptional insight and precision. Where I should do my college, where I should get a job, everything! (They want me to be a doctor!) This is my leisure time but at four thirty sharp, I will have to present myself at the dining hall for my tuition. The very thought gives me a yawn, as it surely does to you. But there was something special about the class. I had made an arrangement with my fake tuition teacher. The teacher was to pick me and take me to his house. I realized that if I gave him some extra cash from my pocket money in addition to what my grandpa paid him, I could slip tuition. Yes, I am fooling my grandpa, but it was for spending time with my parents.

Before we go any further, you must know that I am living in New York. I am in high school and had friends, normal guys with normal deeds. Studies - I was quite bad!

11-04-2014

This is the present date, so you might want to know that my story didn't happen in "once upon a time".

Chapter Two

I was off to the corner of the street where he was to pick me. A caravan came and I was aboard it. He had a broad smile on his face. I hadn't noticed him so far, as he had a bad first impression and had a voice that would make his wife file a double petition for divorce. The caravan stopped. This was my territory and I was on my way. He glanced at me for a while. I signaled him to go and he left with regret. I had to walk a few miles till I reached the boat, just an old worn out piece of wood. My father liked this crap more than my mom, which was their key to their limitless dream which I had to carry further. It is my place too, my little secret. Even though I was in a huge crowd named High School I hated the fakeness. I really wanted to love life but I couldn't move past the big shell, I was scared that I wouldn't like it there. I got in and paddled away, everything was so usual, the trees never spoke, the fish never dreamt of reaching the ocean, but I knew it would soon change. I jumped for the rope to tie her to the bank. Soon I saw the gate with the warning "DANGER! DO NOT GO INSIDE". I didn't know why they had written that, this was the safest place I had ever found on earth. The large gate was rusting and I had to change it. My budget being at the brink, I will have to wait for my seventeenth birthday, when there is a wicked party, where I get bonus pocket money from that gang of old heads. They would force me to read the Bible and soon they would all be sound asleep and I would just walk a long way to the cemetery, and hope to see a prickly ghost who needed to say a story to me and I had to complete their destiny. But I already had two ghosts whose dream I had to complete (the living ghosts, my grandpa and grandma!). What more could I say! My parents left me that day in this huge mansion which was their secret of which nobody knew, I suppose. The key went into the door and opened my mansion. Their picture flashing their great white teeth caught my eye first. I too was in the picture. I had two teeth given to the tooth fairy when they took that picture. There were blood stains on the floor where they lay and I had stood there in their midst without knowing that they had left me. I lay there hugging them both, and then the police came and took me away. Forever, I thought.