Part 5

The next morning, I woke up at about 10am. Wow I must have really needed the sleep. But hang on, where's Amelia? She always wakes me up by 8am?! I panicked.

I ran down stairs in my short silk pyjamas and dressing gown over the top to look for my daughter.

There in the living room, were the 5 boys sat on the floor in a circle with Amelia playing with her Barbie dolls.

Sean looked up with a grin as he spotted me which made all the others look at me.

"Morning Mia! Amelia woke up about 3 hours ago and I didn't want to wake you up so I took care of her. She's been fed and bathed and everything so don't worry." Sean said.

"Thanks Sean." I said.

I joined the others on the floor as we played with the toys until I realised how thirsty I was. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on and made myself a cuppa. I stood in the kitchen warming my hands up on the cup and realising how great my life was right now.

"Hey." Gabe said, he was the European blonde one who I found out is from Sweden. He looked me up and down my body.
"Wow." He stood, stunned.

"Sean is an idiot for choosing Rebecca over you." Gabe said and left the room.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa watching the boys play with Amelia, sipping my tea.

Just then, Seans phone rings to tell him he has a text. He smirks.

"Wow look at my girlfriend!" He shows the boys a picture of some brunette girl wearing a baby blue goose and gander hoodie and no trousers, looking like she was modelling.
"Is that your hoodie Sean?" Liam asked.

Sean nodded, still smiling.

"Ames, I'm gonna go have a shower and get ready, call me if you need me!" I said as I messed up her hair. She pouted as she tries to fix it.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom and lock the door. Might go for a jog later. I haven't really exercised a lot because of Amelia growing up and no one able to look after her so now would be a great chance to!

I put some black leggings on and a cute blue top. Should I wear Seans hoodie he let me borrow three years ago or is that too far? Fuck it, I'll do it! I slipped his grey hoodie on and put my Old Skool Vans on.

I walked in the living room and kissed Amelia's head.
"I'm off out for a jog. Bye guys!"
"Wait! I'll come!" Gabe shouted as he pulled on a pair of Skechers trainers and a jacket.
We both jogged, not really talking.
After about an hour, we both decided to have a short rest as we sipped our bottles of water.

"So what made you come seen Sean then?"
"I didn't. I wanted Amelia to have a holiday abroad and this is where fate took us I guess..."
"Ok fair enough. Oooh shit don't look over there..." Gabe said as he looked behind me.
I turned around.
"What?" I said.
"That's Sean's girlfriend..." Gabe muttered.
"Oh okay. Let's go say hi!" I shouted as Gabe tried to stop me but I was already jogging towards her.
"Rebecca!" I shouted & she turned around.
"Yes? Who are you? Hi Gabe!" She said.
"Hi my name is Mia. Obviously you already know Gabe... I'm Sean's ex-girlfriend!" I said.
"Oh so you're the abuser? How could you physically hurt someone like Sean?" She yelled.
"What? I never hurt Sean." I said, confused.
"Mia lets go." Gabe said as he tried pulling us away.
"No. How could you accuse me of abusing Sean?"
"He told me you tried pushing him down the stairs and then raped him to get pregnant."
I had no energy left to fight back now.