Part 4

We all headed off to the boys' apartment and dropped our cases down in the hall. I'm already loving America and I've not even been here for 6 hours!
"We've really gotta thank Amelia for reuniting like this... if it wasn't for her clumsiness, we wouldn't be here... " Sean said, half jokingly.
"That's true, we do."
"What does everyone want for dinner?" Charlie asked us, knocking our thoughts.
"I'm happy with whatever but little Miss, doesn't like chips or pizza." I replied. It's so weird how she doesn't like them but whenever I've given her a plate of pizza and chips, she'll refuse to eat it.

Me, Sean and Amelia were currently all sat on the living room floor and Amelia was playing with Sean.

"Daddy's really nice." Amelia blurted out.
"Of course he is, that's why I fell in love with him and we had you." I said. Sean smiled slightly.
"Mummy will you ever get back with Daddy?"
"Well, it depends. Life doesn't always pan out the way you want it to, sometimes for the better and sometimes not."
"Cool." She said, not really understanding a word I said. She then got up and ran into the kitchen where Gabe and Liam were making coffee.
"Li Li, why aren't you my Daddy?"
"Um..." he answered awkwardly. "... well because your Mummy knew your Daddy before she met me and this band."
I had now followed Amelia into the kitchen, leaving Sean behind.
Amelia ran back into the living room with Sean. I followed.

We were all soon sat around the living room, now on chairs rather than the floor and we're watching some weird TV programme the boys all loved.

I was sat next to Sean with Amelia on my lap, not my choice. Liam was on the left of me. On the other sofa, was Gabe in the middle with Trevor on his right and Charlie on his left.

Sean was staring at the screen, his lips slightly pouted, his eyes not blinking once. Amelia was mirroring him, copying his exact moves.

Halfway through the second episode, Liam had got up to order us all a load of pizzas and then we cooked some noodles for Amelia.

By the fourth episode, I was slowly drifting off to sleep. Amelia had fallen asleep in my lap so I had taken her off to bed but I was sat back down between Sean and Liam and my head was slowly falling into Seans chest.

"Go to bed, Mia." Sean whispered as he stroked the hair away from my eyes.
"I'll carry you." He whispered. I nodded slowly, unable to speak.
He lifted me up, bridal style, and carried me up the stairs.
"Thanks Sean. You're a good guy."
Sean smiled.
"And you're a good girl, most of the time." Sean smirked, winking once.
We slowly started to lean in until our lips touched like old times but Sean suddenly pulled away.
"I'm sorry M, I can't. I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend."
"Forgot? Surely it's one of the first things you'd tell me..."
"I'm sorry."