Part 8

Mia's POV
I handed the phone back to Sean and the boys playfully fought over who gets to cuddle Amelia first. Liam won.

I went onto my phone and scrolled through Instagram. There was a photo of me and Sean kissing with the caption "Cuties" posted by Gabe of us yesterday. He didn't tag anyone but I knew it was me and Sean.

"Let's do something, guys. All we've done recently is rehearsing and fighting. Let's go somewhere." Sean said.
"Ok, where?" Trevor said.
"Maybe we could go to Alton Towers. I'll get someone to drive us..." Charlie suggested.
"Great idea! But Amelia won't be able to go on any rides." I said.
"Yeah but she can watch us on them and we can spoil her with ice cream and hot dogs." Charlie said.
"Ok. I'm down." I said and all the boys agreed.
I packed a bag of must-haves for Amelia and some books so she doesn't get bored and then packed my own hand bag.

Our taxi soon arrived and we headed off.

As we got through the entrance, all the boys ran off to the ride Air. Amelia tried to keep up but obviously couldn't.

"Sean! Wait up!" I shouted.

"Oh yeah. I guess I'll have to get used to the little legs." He said as he held back for me and Amelia.

"Daddy!" Amelia shouted.

Sean smiled and lifted Amelia up as he ran to catch up with the other boys.

Sean handed Amelia back to me once he had reached the queue.

"I'll see you both in a little while." Sean whispers.

"Come on Seany boy!" Gabe says.

Sean ignores him.

Sean hands me a twenty pound note to spoil Amelia throughout the day before kissing me gently.

"Ewww gross! Get a room!" Trevor says.

As we pull away, Sean caresses my cheek before heading off into the queue with the boys. I tuck the money in my purse so I don't lose it.

Me and Amelia head for the burger van and I treat her to a hotdog, well, Sean does as it's his money...