Part 2

Me and Amelia headed to our local park and I kneeled in front of her supporting her body to prevent her from falling off.

"Boys who dess in cavvins an all her fends don't av it on and on la la la fave-it song ba ba band got all dee actions." She would sing and she swings on the swing. She didn't know what a lot of the words were but she was fairly good for her age. She loved her fathers band lots.

After five minutes she got bored and ran to the slide, sliding down it. I ran over to her to make sure she's ok. She went up and down the slide about 10 times and then stood shaking her bum for no reason. She already had her dad's strange personality.

"Mummy I want wee-wee." She said as she pulled her little jeans down and crouched down in the middle of the park.

I laughed nervously as three other Mums looked at Amelia in disgust.

"Now now Amelia... that's naughty." I said as i pulled her jeans back up and held her hand before we look for a public toilet together. We soon find one.

At about 5, we head back to my house and I cook Amelia some dinner.

We both watch 'Up' and Amelia drifts off to sleep in my side. I carry her up into her pink bedroom and lay her in bed. I put her pyjamas on and pull her duvet over her to keep her warm in the night. I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her as I always do every night and headed back downstairs. I watched a bit more TV before heading up for an early night myself.