Part 6

**** AUTHORS NOTE ****
OMG OA ARE GOING ON TOUR!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!! ARE ANY OF YOU HOPING TO GO?

*********

Mia's POV

The following day, all the boys were out rehearsing so me and Amelia stayed at home to bond.
We played with her Barbie dolls for a couple of hours before I read a story to her and we watched Peppa Pig, Amelia snorting when she saw George the pig.

After about two more hours, the boys all came back, plonking their butts on the sofas.

Amelia got up and sat on Seans lap as they all watched some television.

"Mia, feel free to sit on my lap anytime." Gabe whispered, but everyone heard.
I laughed slightly and sat next to him instead.

Amelia was fascinated by Seans chain as she kept twirling it in her tiny fingers and sometimes putting the pendant in her mouth.

"So how's your day been boys?" I asked when the programme had finished.

"Yeah it was really good thanks, we sang and recorded a couple of songs and then went to Starbucks before coming home. What did you and Amelia get up to today?" Sean said.

"Aw nice! Sounds like fun! Yeah we watched some episodes of Peppa Pig, we read a couple of stories and we played with her barbies." I replied.

Sean nodded in response as he smiled.

After a couple more hours, I fed Amelia some Fish fingers with jacket potato and sent her to bed and we all watched a movie. The movie was called Everything, Everything and it was about a girl who suffers from a condition which stops her being able to go outside as it is dangerous to her health. She falls in love with a new boy who moves in next door to her and she goes outside for the first time in 18 years.

I am now sat between Sean and Liam again.
By the end of the film, we were all in tears, a blubbering mess.

I walked into the kitchen to make us some dinner as I was getting quite bored of takeaways.

"Are you okay now?" Someone said as they walked into the kitchen. I turned around and it was Sean. He was leant against the door frame as I was stirring the mince in the pan for the bolognese sauce.

I nodded and smiled in response which earned a smile in return from him.

"I've missed you these past few years." Sean whispers as he steps closer to me.

"You were with Rebecca." I whisper, still stirring the pan not looking at him.

"Yeah, stupidly." He mutters.

He wraps his arms around me from behind which sends shivers down my spine.

"What do you want Sean?" I whisper, now facing him.

"I want you Mia." He whispers.
I smirk.
"Kiss me then." I whisper.
He leans in and presses our lips together lovingly in motion.

As we depart, he asks me. "Will you be my girlfriend, again?"
I stand silent.
"I'm sorry Sean. I need to know I can trust you again so for now I say no."