Introduction:

Name: Ryota Komori

Age: 16 and a half

Appearance: Shoulder-height blonde hair and violet eye. The color of the right eye hidden within her eye-patch is unknown. She may look flat but, unlike Yui, she isn't that flat.

Personality: Sassy, unpredictable, bizarre but kind and caring when people are upset. Despite that, she can be sadistic when provoked and towards people she deeply dislikes.

Likes: Pastries and cakes of any kind, fancy china sets, singing, dancing, listening to violin, learning new languages, listening and playing to music, reading, sparkly things, nice people and playing with shiny toys. An exception to that rule is her black cat plush, Memori (Memo-chan for short), who has red button eyes and an eye patch on her left eye. 

Dislikes: Yui when she's being loud/stupid/annoying or all of the above, all loud noises in general, coffee, cold places, broken toys, sad loved ones and weak people.

Race: ???/???

Talents: Drawing, dancing, singing, playing violin, photographic memory and speaking foreign languages.

Relatives: Unknown birth father and mother, Seiji Komori as her adopted father and Yui as her adopted sister.

Bio: Seiji found Ryota at the age of seven sleeping under the altar in his church and he took her in out of kindness. The following week, Ryota was found to suffer memory loss--she wasn't able to recall any of her memories before waking up in the church, other than her name and how old she was, and the name of the black-plush she was found with. Ever since, she'd been living with Seeji and Yui in the church, despite her deep dislike for her so-called 'sister', who was too spoiled and self-centered in her opinion. When Yui was sent to the Sakamakis, Ryota happily rejoiced, but her celebration was short lived when the same mysterious messenger demanded that she was to join Yui as well.