Chapter 2: Sing Me To Sleep

---------

Author-note:

Sorry it's been so long since I updated! My mum doesn't understand the value of Wattpad and school started so I've been a bit busy. I'll try to make the updates frequent, but I am not going to promise anything I can't fulfill.

I also hope you don't mind that the time-lapses are a bit loose. I needed to come up with things for Ryota to do in the meantime.

Enjoy. xxxx

[ALSO, SMOL UPDATE: THIS IS NOT A YUI BASHING STORY. I STARTED OFF THIS PLOT-LINE WITH DISLIKE TOWARDS HER BUT THAT'S CHANGED. RYOTA'S ATTITUDE KIND OF DOES A TURN AROUND CHAPTER FOUR.]

--------

There was a beat of dramatic silence before the butler-guy spoke again.

'Very well. In that case allow me to introduce ourselves:

The dead beat on the couch is Shu, the eldest--'

The supposed dead-beat didn't bat an eye at the insult.

'I am Reiji, the second eldest,' He pushed up his glasses over his red eyes.

'Those are the triplets, Ayato--'

'But you may call me Yours Truly.' The red-head cut in with a smirk. He wishes.

'Laito--'

The guy with the fedora tipped his hat. 'I look forwards to getting more friendly with you, little minx.' Go masturbate perv.

'and Kanato.'

'Let's get along.' The teddy-guy mumbled with a small, cute smile.

'And that's the youngest, Saburu.'

The white-haired guy scowled. 'Tch. Another one.'

I raised an eyebrow at each of them before shrugging. I'd expected worse.

The purple-haired guy--I should probably just say Kanato--could probably sense how little I cared because he nudged me with his elbow. 'You aren't scared?'

'Nah, we're cool.' I shrugged with a smile, getting up and grabbing my suitcase, along with Memo-chan. 'So, who's gonna show me to my room?'

Reiji pushed up his glasses. I am guessing that's a habit then... 'That'll be me. Ayato, Laito, Kanato, go get Ms Komori.' The three in question nodded and disappeared. Cool.

I found myself dozing off unintentionally as I stared at the spot where the triplets had once been, fiddling with Memo-chan's fur.

So vampires could teleport... Did they do it all the time? Was it just a habit? And did it work anywhere, like, at all times? That'd be wicked...

'What a waste of time.' Saburu 'tch'-ed one last time before disappearing as well, leaving me alone with his older brothers. I stole a glance at Shu, who hadn't opened his eyes after I introduced mysel. and turned to Reiji expectantly.

'Follow me.' He ordered, striding out of the room in a graceful glide.

I hadn't realized how graceful vampires were. Cool...

Taking one last look at Shu, who was apparently unmoved, I followed Reiji out of the room, tugging my suitcase behind me.

A few minutes of walking down the corridor in silence, Reiji turned to me unexpectedly.

'Ms Komori, may I ask why you seem to dislike your sister so much?'

I shrugged slightly. 'Because she's a pathetic lazy push-over. Not to mention she's a so weak.'