Chapter Two.

Dun. Dun. Dun. I could hear my heart racing as I heard another groan. I was hoping it was a talking dog because who wouldn't want a talking dog? Oh lordy. Help me out. Although my life is shitty.. I don't wanna die. I need to know how Suits ends. I got a lot of potential boyfriends. Although the last one is a lie. I'm sure people wanna date me. I mean who wouldn't?

Another crash and I snapped back to reality.

"You can do this. It ain't gonna be hard. Rapunzel did it. I mean how hard can it be? I put myself through law school. I can do this. Phew!" I was cheering myself on because I knew no one else was going to. Pathetic. I know. Straying from the matter at hand again.

You can do this Harper!

I move as slow and silent as possible. Like a panther waiting for the right time to catch its prey. Analogy on point. Anyways. So I pick up the first thing I find and a pillow as a shield. I walk out from my room and I see the kitchen. It looks normal. The moonlight hits the table top making it glisten and it would have looked beautiful but it was just hurting my eye.

I heard the groan again. Come on dude stop groaning. My neighbors might think that I was doing the thingbadaboom. Come on! Anyways. I turn to the direction from where the groans are coming from. I look around and see a shadow. It was crouching down and it looked like he was hurt. I was sure it was a dude because he looked big. I walked towards him. Slowly. I tried speaking but there was nothing except air coming out. 

Come on Harper! Now is not the time for your anxiety. Speak up woman! You can do this.

Shut up brain. How about you do the talking. 

I would but I'm part of you idiot. Harper now is not the time. You can do this.

So I walked towards the mystery man and I use the weapon I had and I poked him and immediately moves 8 step back.

"Umm.. hurt you house me?" Okay Harper what the fuck was that? It's one sentence? All you had to say was, who are you with a bit of confidence so you don't get yourself killed. Be intimidating. What the fuck was that? I loathe myself. Ugh! Okay no biggie. You can do it again.

"Who are you?" I whispered. Great. Now just a bit louder.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Calm your boobies woman. Too loud I repeat Too loud!

The man in front of me tries to scurry away and he let's out a groan when he figured out he couldn't move. He turned around and I saw that he was holding his stomach. I tried to move forward.

"Stay away!" He groaned/ whispered. He tired moving again. 

I walked closer. I crouch down to try and get a picture of what was happening. I move closer and I felt like I stepped on something. Well I only noticed it when I slipped and landed on top of him.

Holy fuck. I'm on top a dude. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. Concern laced my words.

"Geoofme." He groaned.

"I'm sorry but you gotta be a bit more clear" I replied.

"I said GET OFF ME" he shouted.

That's when I realized. My stupid butt was still on top of him. And this is why ladies and gentlemen. I, HARPER SAGE DAVIDSON, am gonna die alone.

I mumble a quick apology and get up. Just to slip and fall again and luckily not on him. I look down to see that my over sized t shirt is bloody.

Oh Lordy! It's just blood. Not like you haven't seen it before. He may kill you after you stitch him up. But you can die a hero Harper.