The first day of their new lives

This chapter mentions rape, this is not to purposely insult anyone, if this chapter does, I'm sorry.
I hope you like this chapter anyway
From Isobel/ BeEpBeEpImAsHeep1091
XXX

I woke up to Moony violently shaking me "Get up!" He said, "Wow! Not a scary way to wake someone up at all!" I said sarcastically.

" Sirius we need to see Harry!" He said and I got up, dressed and ready for my trip. "Come on Sirius, its best you go off now and collect Harry." Remus said, I got on my broomstick and headed to the muggle family, knowing this trip could take a day or two.

The sun was still rising when I headed off and I got their just after noon. I knocked on their door "Hello I'm Harry Potter's godfather, I know how terrible you treat him, I will be taking him to live with me-"

"You're a freak! A freak like him and my sister! An ugly freak! Take the bastard child! Vernon Harry's godfather is here to take the freaky shit!" She shouted and hesitantly let me in.

"Where's Harry?" I asked and she pointed to the cupboard under the stairs, who sends a little child to live under the stairs for god sake!

"Little shit come here and say hello to your godfather you'll be living with!" She shouted and opened the cupboard stairs' door.

The boy looked no older than five and was extremely skinny, the boy wore baggy clothing and glasses.

"Harry I'm Sirius your godfather, I will be taking you with me, you'll be living with me, I won't hurt you." I said, he didn't smile, just stay where he was, full of fear.

"S-sir would y-you l-like a d-drink?" He trembled.

"You don't have to call me sir Harry, call me padfoot or Sirius and you don't have to do all this work, how old are you?"

"Three." I couldn't believe they were making a three year old be a slave, I gave the muggle woman and man in the house a dirty look, the male just said "What, we didn't want the shit! But we could have a slave.."

"Where's his stuff?" I asked.

"What, you think we're made of money," The woman sneered, "I never wanted the worthless shitty freak, I wanted him to die but starving him and abuse didn't work!" I was disgusted! Harry had heard all this and though he was three, he understood because he started crying!

I picked him up and hugged him, he cried on my chest!. "How can you say this about your nephew!" I said, she just giggled.

I looked at the trembling child and tried to calm him, but he kept crying."Oh Harry, it's ok." I whispered.

I looked at the muggle's and gave them a dirty look before leaving, I didn't go straight away, first I tried to clam Harry, it worked. Eventually I went home and Harry fell asleep, we decided to let him sleep and explain it all tomorrow.

~The next morning~

I woke up to crying, I went to see Harry in tears. "Where am I? Am I still with uncle Vernon?"

"I'm Sirius, your godfather your now living with, remember Harry? Today we will be meeting Remus, he's nice." I said

What happens if he touches me in places I didn't want him to touch Sir... Sirius I didn't want him to like uncle Vernon." The boy muttered.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked "Am I being sent back, have I been naughty?" He asked.

"No, I won't send you back! I want you to know what he did was very bad and I need to know what he did because I need to tell someone who can help you."

"I-I w-would say no b-b-but he would still stuff a t-thing he said was called a-a-a dildo up my butt if I liked it or not!"