♥Meet the Characters♥ (updating more soon :))

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you so much for clicking this story :) Note that I update whenever I just feel like to. Well, it depends on my mood and also if there are grammatical errors please do inform me. :) I am still not pro when it comes in writing stories but I do promise I will always give my best to make you enjoy my stories :)

Lots of love,
Reysh

--♡--The Characters--♡--

LAFLEUR FAMILY

Scarlet Hailey Lafleur

Hailey is the first daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lafleur. She's into fashion. She is a very clever girl. She likes tidying things up. She doesn't like people who aren't unorganized. Very professional when it comes to people. Tends to hide her darkside by herself. Has a very strong personality. Not a cry baby. Well, she sure does has a big pride. Becareful what you say to her, when she gets offended, she smiles. Got angry, smile. Got annoyed, smile. Got hurt, smiled. Got misunderstood, smiled. Everything you say, she judges it but with the help of her angelic face, people tend to see her as a very innocent girl. She likes people who talks with sense. She doesn't want to waste her time on something not helping or important but when it comes to fashion, you know already. Fell in love with her bestfriend.

Claudine Adeline Lafleur

Claudine. Second daughter. A simple yet beautiful looking girl has a very intelligent mind. Yearly, goes home from awardings with medals eating her up. To put it briefly, a highest honored student in their school. Her idol is her older sister. Everything her older sister does or have, she also wants her to have those, too. Likes being matchy with Hailey when it comes also to fashion. Not into sports. Addicted to gadgets. Likes to watch Korean-dramas. Doesn't know how to dance. She's really a kind person but when her period comes, expect her to transform into a wild tiger. Gets annoyed easily. Very sweet when she needs something but much more sweeter when it comes to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is her ex's friend.

Delilah Mohini Ivelle Lafleur

*character speaking *
Hey supp. I'm Delilah as you can see, I have three names. I don't know why I have three when both of my sisters had only two but it doesn't bother me that much anyways. Well, I do love my name. Specially Ivelle it means fond of movement or travel which does really describes me. I like being unique. Copy me and I'll get annoyed at everything. *author speaking* Delilah looks at herself as an ugly lady and the worst part is she only has little confidence. She has a good sense of humor and she's always hyper. Expect her to give you corny jokes and even make funny faces and tell funny stories. She likes making people happy but couldn't make herself happy. She is also into fashion but doesn't apply it to her self. She likes baggy clothes even though her sisters doesn't like her to wear those. Prefers being boyish than being girly. A gamer. Loves to read books. Eats a lot.

Caelum Williams Lafleur

Caelum. The youngest child. He is still a kid but really does get serious when it comes to love. Playful. Chubby. Loves any food. He's a very lazy child. Likes to play.

Richard Hayden Lafleur

Mr. Hayden is the father of Hailey, Claudine, Delilah and Caelum. Works as a Private Psychologist. Funny yet humble and intelligent dad. Sweet to his children but is very strict. He likes to collect cars. He likes being organized. He is also a caring father.

Lauren Victoria Morrison Lafleur

Mrs. Lauren is Mr. Hayden's wife. Morrison is her maiden surname. She is a Lawyer. Likes watching dramas and is very strict to her children.

------------
RADFORD FAMILY

Greyson Harvey Radford