c4- unpacking

I slowly opened my eyes, now aware of the body shaking me awake. I quickly sat up and scanned the room. My mother was sitting down at the edge of my bed smiling.

"Glad your awake sweety." She said in a soft voice. "Yah" I replied weakly.

I started to crawl out of bed as my mother left the room. "Oh and honey" she said. I looked back up at her to show I was listening. "I went grocery shopping while you were asleep. I put the cherries on your dresser."

She walked out and I quickly got up. Sure enough there was a jar of marrachino cherries on my dresser. I smiled and picked up the jar. Sitting back down on my bed and turning on my phone. I began to eat as I went on my phone. Noticing a few more texts and photos I was tagged in.

I looked at my phone for the time. Realizing it was getting darker out by the minute.

5:30 it read.

Well I better get unpacking I mumbled to myself. I closed the jar of cherries and licked my finger cleaned. They were still stained red from the cherry juice.

I sat down on my floor grabbing one of my clothes boxes and a pair of scissors. I popped in my headphones. Picked a playlist of all r5 songs, and got to work. Slicing open boxes, hanging clothes, re-arranging furniture, and setting up my belongings. After about 3 hours I had all my boxes but two unpacked. And almost everything was in the right place. It was finally starting to look like my room.

My phone was about to die so I plugged it in and went downstairs seeing what my mom was up to.

She had most of the kitchen unpacked and was cooking dinner. Nothing major, just pasta. "Hey mom" I said, leaning my arm on the counter. "Are we eating soon? I'm starving." I said, over exaggerating as if that would make her cook faster. "Yes like 5 minutes, keep unpacking or something, I'll tell you when it's ready."

I shrugged and glared at her, heading back up the stairs. I ran into my room and decided to change my outfit. It was hot out to I changed into a pair of gray sweatpants and a pink tanktop. I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail. Splashing cold water on my face, I was still exhausted.

Then I heard my phone start to ring.

"Come on get loud loud let it out

Shout it out from the rooftops

Come on get loud 'til they shut us down."

I ran into my bedroom. Who the hell would want to call me? A picture of my friend Kaila popped up. OMG Kaila was calling. I totally forgot to talk to her before the flight took off.

I hit the button to accept the call. "HEY STELLA" her voice boomed in my ears. I laughed lightly, "hey Kaila whats up?" "your asking me whats up? YOUR IN GERMANY RIGHT NOW STELLA." "True, true." I admitted. "Well really not much it's pretty boring. I can't figure out what anything says and I've been sleeping and unpacking all day." "Really?" She asked. "Yah" I replied lightly sighing. I heard my mom yell from downstairs. "Stella, dinners ready." "Kay mom" I replied, screaming as well.

I turned back to talk to Kaila. "Hey listen I have to eat dinner right now but I will text you after okay."

"Yah sure, I understand" she said back. I quickly hung up and then ran downstairs to eat.

~

A/N

Hey guys okay so u probably hate me bc I said I would update and wouldn't oops basically I'm like bipolar when it comes to writing I either really want to do it or refuse to and yah I already had this chapter written this weekend but I was so busy I forgot to update it

Sorry this is unedited I'm to lazy to edit it rn so I will go back and edit it maybe some time tomorrow

-

s.h.