Disclaimer

Hello everyone. I hope you like this Kuroko no basket What would happen series. Right now I'm just going to explain some things so we can get started.

The people in it.

By default the people that will be in it is Kagami, Aomine, Kise, Midorima, Kuroko, Murasakibara, and Akashi. Everyone loves these guys.

Requesting

You don't have to do much when you request. Regardless the 7 players up top will be in it but if you want someone else in it also like Takao or Kasamatsu you have to put that in the request. All you have to do is say this when you request to make it fun. (Ex. What would happen if.... you got a hair cut.) That is just a fun example. The requests can be on other pages too cause no matter what I get the notification. You can put it in the comments or message me privately.

Oneshots

There will be a couple of oneshots that you could request. In the one shot all 7 will be in it which is different from the separate one. For that you just do the same thing. (Ex. What would happen if.... they came over for game night oneshot.) Like before that's just a example.

Specific things

If you want a specific item or something in your Oneshot than please put that in as well. It would stink if you read it and it wasn't what you wanted. So please if you want something specific, make sure to add it in.

Ending

Well that's all I have to say. I really hope you enjoy these and I am taking requests. Anytime anywhere. Also if want to read a Kuroko no basket story where you are in it and go through the story, I have one up right now where you are a female basketball player on Seirin and you are going to verse the generation of miracles and go through all kinds of conflict. If your interested you should check it out. Thanks for reading this all. Enjoy the series.