You got a pet

You walked pass the pet store and saw a cute animal. You wanted it so you went inside and bought the animal along with pet food and cages. After you went home your boyfriend texted you and said he was on his way to your house. You got excited for him to meet your new pet. (Each of them have a different pet. It won't be their fears.)

Akashi- Cat

Akashi knocked on the door and waited for you to come open it.

"Coming coming." You came to the door and opened it. Akashi smiled at you and grabbed your hand placing a kiss on it.

"Morning (Y/n)." You led him in the house and closed the door behind him. He saw the cat cage and cat food in the corner. "Oh so you got a cat." You looked at him surprised.

"How did you know?" Akashi smirked.

"I know everything (Y/n)...also I see the cat cage." You oh before smiling.

"Well than how about you meet the little girl. Here kitty." A kitten walked into the room. She was small and had (F/c) fur. You held your arms out with a warm smile and the kitten ran into them. You picked her up and held her like a baby.

"So what did you name her?" Akashi stared at the small kitten.

"I'm thinking (Pet's name)." The kitten meowed in happiness as you giggled. Akashi smiled.

"I think that's the perfect name for such a noble kitten." The kitten looked at Akashi and jumped from your arms on his shoulder and around to his left. Akashi stroked it's head. "I guess I have to protect both of you from dogs."

"Protect both of us from dogs?" You and your kitten looked at Akashi confused.

"You from these dog men that are trying to steal my girl, and our noble kitten from any Male animals that will try to mate with her."
.
.
Aomine- Turtle

Aomine lazily knocked on the door of your house. You walked towards the door and opened it seeing your boyfriend.

"Hey." Aomine looked tired and reeked of sweat. You covered your nose from the stink.

"Geez, you could have showered first before you came here." Aomine smirked and brung you into a big hug.

"But I couldn't wait to see my favorite girl of all time." You held back the throw up that came. You pushed him off of you.

"You stink. Take a shower." Aomine chuckled at your reaction and started walking to the bathroom. He stopped when he saw a tank.

"Why do you have a tank?"

"I got a new pet. His name is (Pet's name)." You stood next to Aomine completely ignoring the smell. Aomine tried looking for the pet in the tank.

"Where is he?"

"Right there." You pointed to the castle inside the tank and your turtle came out. He looked at Aomine.

"You got a turtle? Out of all the pets at the pet store you bought a turtle?" You frowned at him as your turtle scratched the tank to get Aomine's attention.

"Yes, because he's adorable." Aomine stared at the turtle again. The turtle took a breath but after smelling Aomine's sweat went into it's shell. Aomine glared at the turtle as you laughed. "Even the turtle knows you stink."

"Whatever." Aomine went upstairs to take a shower and change clothes while you left to get more turtle food. When you came back you saw Aomine knocked out on the couch on his stomach.

"Aomine?" You looked over at your turtle and saw he was sleeping the exact same way. You quietly laughed and took a picture of both of them and put them side by side with the caption 'Who did it better?' You ran upstairs and posted it. You laughed at the comments he was getting.