Ch. 3

(There's a picture of plum'kit~!)

  The wind hit your face as you were carried with Plumkit at top speeds. You kept your eyes closed as the WindClan warrior carried you. He finally started to slow down you open your eyes to see the WindClan camp. You were placed with Plumkit on the ground.

"We wanna go home!" Plumkit cries. You suddenly hear many more paw steps rapidly coming to the camp. You and your friend were guided to the nursery. "Stay!" snarled Firecloud. You turn around in the spacious, warm dip in the ground. It's empty.

"This is nice!" you say. Just as the words flow out of your mouth, a huge raindrop lands on your head. "What Happens When it rains, there's no roof! The warrior's den is more secure!" says Plumkit.

A screech splits the air right before you can suggest sneaking back to camp. "A battle? Over us?" you say, thinking out loud. "Well, we are the clan's future, so.." says your friend. You look around the nursery for a way out. "There!" you point to a small hole in the ground. Before you get feedback from your friend, you climb through the hole. You wait to see if she follows. "You are a genius!" she cries.

You look around. You see a big cluster of cats fighting near your territory. "All we have to do is go over there, tell our clan that we are safe, and stop the battle!" You say, unable to tear your eyes off the battle. You can see your clan. A terrible feeling came up inside you. "Let's go, we don't have all day!" you hiss.

As you get closer and closer to the battle, the more scared you get. It feels unbearable, but you keep going. You get closer and closer until Juniperstar sees you. "Stop!" he shouts. All heads turn to him as he runs to you. "You are safe!" he cries, picking you and Plumkit up. "We have got what we have come for. Riverclan, return!" he cried, a little muffled due to you and your friend's scruff is in his mouth. "Wait, please don't blame Windclan! It was only the one mean took us away!"

(I apologize for such a short chapter, but whoa, 60 reads? Thank you guys so, so much! It really helps get motivated to write more when I have more support. Because of this momentous occasion,  I will thank you. I will make a side story based on any cat you want out of the cats in any of the clans. It cloud be about juniperstar, it could be about Marshclan, you choose! I will tell you what the story will be about when I get 100 reads! Rember to comment on it, and thank you again!)