Ch. 6

(This chapter has rough topics, such as depression and suicide. Viewer discretion is advised. The picture above is of Frozen Stone)

(??? POV)

"You are useless!" cried Frozen Stone. You hissed back. "It wasn't because of me!" you spat at her. Your once best friend turned on you. "She said it was better if I lead the party!" you slowly started to circle Frozen Stone in a crouch.

"She only committed suicide because of the depression you caused her!" That was it. You lunged at Frozen Stone. You didn't care that you felt the slippery mountain beneath your paws. "Get the hell off of me, Snow Shard!" spat Frozen.

You had her neck under your paw, her head hanging off the side of the Mountain. You were on her bleeding body. "She died, so I could lead. If you can't understand, its best you join mother." You bent her neck further until you felt her head almost touching the back of the flat mountain.

  A sadistic feeling took over your body as a large smile filled your face. A loud snap filled the air as Frozen Stone went limp. "The clans have no idea what is coming...." you whisper. "Snow Shard will be coming... and taking what is rightfully hers!" You looked up from the pool of blood from Frozen's body into the sky, laughing insanely. Blood covered your white paws as your laughter filled the air. "Watch out ShadowClan..." you whispered before making your way down the mountain.

(Thank you guys so much for 100 reads! I am too happy! Thank you for your support!)