Ch. 7

(Okay, this chapter will seem rushed, but I needed to get this all done so the story progresses faster! The picture is of Jaypaw, okay?)

You roll over as you feel a paw poke your side. "(Y/P)paw, we need you for a dawn patrol!" cried you dad. You sigh as you get up, padded to the clearing, eyes half open. When you adjust to the light, you see who you are going with. Ottershade, Jaypaw, CloverPaw, Sheeppaw, Dovepelt, And Berrystride.

You groggily padded out. You started your training 2 moons ago. Sheeppaw And CloverPaw stood side by side, their pelts touching. They both knew it was time for them to be warriors, and everyone could tell they were going to be mates. You felt happy for them, but all of this lovey-dovey stuff is getting on your nerves. They were giggling and playing around all night.

You slowed down to catch up to Dovepelt. She was lagging behind. You knew she was okay, it was just a nice morning. I Loved taking it in myself. "CloverPaw is yours right?" you ask her. She nodded, still looking ahead. "With... Driftwhisker, right?" she nodded, sadness flooding into her eyes. "He was not a good father..." she said. You just gave a nod. "Sheeppaw's parents died in flood... right?" You couldn't help but ask so many questions. You just needed to know!

"Yes," she said. You realized you were being a bit pushy, so you padded ahead.

You padded along the Windclan border. You had to admit, you loved the breeze coming from the moor. Just as you were about to walk away, A loud snap filled the air. You felt as if the source was from the mountains. You shook it off and continued the dawn patrol.

"And that is how you collect moss," finished Juniperstar. At first, you where all for having the leader as your mentor, but he's pushier then ever! "Okay, let's head back. I need to think of Sheeppaw and CloverPaw's warrior names," he huffed.

After thinking for a long time, you asked: "Can I help?" "With what?" your mentor asked. "With the names. I have ideas.." you looked away, knowing it was ridiculous to ask something like that. "Okay, what are they?" he asked, looking ahead. "Well.. for Sheeppaw, I thought Sheepcloud.. and for Cloverpaw, I was thinking Clovereyes." Juniperstar suddenly stopped. "Those are great names!"

"CLOVEREYES, SHEEPCLOUD, CLOVEREYES, SHEEPCLOUD!" chanted the clan. You saw how happy Sheepcloud was. It seemed she was trying to make Clovereyes happy. He seemed distant and guilty. He was missing for most of the day. It was probably that.

You padded to your den. "That was a one-time thing! I promise! I never did it before!" whispered Clovereyes. It was Sundown, and you settle into your nest. There was a small gap where you could hear Clovereyes talking. But with who?

You walk closer to the voices. "You should have never done that! I am pregnant with your kittens! They are coming soon! I was pregnant as an apprentice!" her once happy tone was angry as if she was an elder bicker with her mate in their den.

"I love that rogue, not you!" he snarled, his mood suddenly changing. "I knew it! You never loved me!" she stormed off. "I'll kill that damn she-cat, and Driftwhisker too! I show him who's the kit!" he bolted out of the dirt place tunnel. You slowly follow him, realizing what happening. He was following the moon high patrol, with Driftwhisker. He was also breaking the code! No one was guarding the camp! Thoughts flooded her brain.

He purposely stepped on a twig to get Driftwhisker's attention. You decided you would let him die. You never liked; he took away time from hanging out your father. Clovereyes was a lying cheater who would kill his dad who was no better. Soon a pool of blood was forming by the bush. You ran back to inform someone.

"He not only killed his own clan mate, his dad no less, but he is in love with a rogue!" cried Sheepcloud, tears in her eye. So much was on your mind. You pushed the rest away, as you watched them threaten the cat. "Fine! You actually doing me a favor! I love Milk more than anyone!" he looked at Sheepcloud as he spat that. The next happened in a blur. You watched Dovepelt lunge forward. She sliced her own son's throat.

"I am sorry," she panted, blood staining her Grey pelt, tears forming in her eyes, "I couldn't stand him anymore." Everyone turned to Juniperstar. "No one shall do anything to her. We shall celebrate you, for you have dealt with torment for moons to come." The clan did nothing. They all stepped away, Dovepelt with the help of Honeyjaw. The elders padded to bury the two bodies.

You padded to your den but was soon stopped by hearing the voice of your mentor. "My den. Now!" he said. You turned around, the sun blinding you as you walked to your mentor's den. "Oh boy.."

(Thanks once again for all of your guy's support! Love ya!)