❝ love me love me ❝

AT last, we returned to the comfortable mixnine house, and the moment i entered the house i bolted as fast as i could into my room and sit the door behind me.

i flopped onto the bed, letting out a fake sob. "eommaaaa i'm not ready to fall in love. i hate everyone, how could i be in love with someone?? that's some insane shit right there, hyejin. you little hoe."

the scene flashed in my mind again. how can i step outside comfortably ever again? how can i talk to jinyoung comfortably ever again? wHY AM I SUDDENLY SO INSECURE—

i shook my head violently and slapped myself on the cheek. "what will happen if i said i liked him too??" i asked myself.

"no no no nonononononono." i shook my head and exited to room, wiping all thoughts and emotions inside my head. water. water will cleanse my soul.

why am i even thinking about this so much??

i gulped and looked around, glad to see that no one else was around.

i drank my water in silence, until someone came into view and i choked on it, twirling around and coughing into the sink.

"woah hyejin are you okay??" jinyoung asked, running over and placing a hand on my back.

i tingled at the sudden contact, despising myself for suddenly acting that way. "oof–y-yes i'm fine."

"did i scare you?" he asked, grabbing my shoulders and whirling we around to face him once i was done choking.

i looked away from his face. "yes you did."

jinyoung frowned at me and reached up with both hands to grab the sides of my face, lifting my head to look at him. "why are you avoiding me–again??"

heat rose up to my cheeks and i sighed. "i think i'm going insane." i shook my head and peeled jinyoung's hands off my face, walking away and pouting.

"whyyyy? i want to know what you always try to hide." he said, chasing after me.

"no." i said, crossing my arms and flopping on the couch lazily. did he forget what happened before or what?? was he drunk??

no, jinyoung definitely wasn't drunk.

i cocked my head to the side. "it just makes no sense..."

jinyoung groaned. "what doesn't make sense? whatwhatwhatwhatwhat—"

i rolled my eyes.

"you're so passive aggressive hyejin."

"i am not!"

"yes you are!!"

i groaned and flopped down onto my back. "jinyounnngggggg."

"whaaaaat?????"

"you're so passive aggressive!!"

"i am not!" jinyoung sat down at my feet grumpily. "maybe she is on her period...." he grumbled.

"yah." i kicked his stomach, making him yell in pain.

"hyejin!!" he growled, before suddenly climbing on top of me.

heat rose to my cheeks again, a habit i've recently gotten used to being around him. "off."

"not unless you tell me what's on your mind."