Spending time with you

You wake up to birds chirping happily outside your window. Then you hear a knock outside your door.
"Come in" you say sleepily. Oswald waddles in with a tray and places it on your lap. Breakfast in bed, what a gentleman!
"For you, my dear"
"Thank you so much Oswald!" you exclaim happily, no ones ever brought you breakfast in bed before.
"Don't take too long now my dear, we are going shopping later", oh! Yes, Oswald told you that he wanted to buy clothes for you, since you had none.
"Well I'll leave you to eat, call me when you are done", then you hear him waddle out of the room.
"That's very sweet of him" you whisper to yourself. Then you start to eat your breakfast, which is comprised of eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice.
~~~~~~~~~
After breakfast you get out of bed and get ready.
"Oswald!" you call out. You hear him waddle into the room.
"Yes my dear?"
"I'm ready, let's go shopping!" he then takes your hand in his and guides you down the stairs and to his car. He opens the door and you get in. He tells the chauffeur to go to the mall. You were excited since you've never really been to the mall. Oswald can see the excitement in your eyes.
"Are you excited my dear?"
"Yes I am! Very excited, I've never really been to the mall"
"Well, (y/n), you'll have an amazing time, I promise", you then hear the car come to a stop. Then you hear Oswald get out of the car. Then you hear your door open and you feel Oswald grip your hand and lead you out the car.
"We're here!" he exclaims.
You and Oswald both start to walk into the mall. There is alot going on around you, there are so many scents and sounds that is kind of overwhelming. But you're happy that you have an opportunity to experience something new. Then you hear it, you hear him. You freeze, Oswald notices immediately.
"(Y/n), are you ok?" he questions, concern evident in his voice.
"It's h-him" you stutter, you start to slowly move behind Oswald knowing that if he saw you he would instantly go after you.
"C-can we g-go to a s-store now, p-please if he sees me-"
"Yes my dear, there is a store right here let's go quickly" he grabs your hand once again and you both rush into the store.
"Now, let's look for some clothes shall we" he says obviously trying to lighten the mood.
"Let's find something a nice deep shade of (f/c)"
"Alright as my lady wishes" you blush at his response. He guides you to some beautifully soft blouses.
"I like this one" you say while feeling the fabric.
"It looks beautiful, you would look absolutely stunning in it" he says while blushing, he sees that you're blushing as well. I wonder if she likes me? He thinks but pushes the idea away, no one as beautiful as you could ever love somone as unattractive as him.

"Oswald, I like this blouse as well" you say, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Then we shall get you this blouse as well" he says smiling sweetly.
~~~~~~~~~~
After leaving the mall you both get into the car.
"Oswald, thank you for helping me out back there, because if my ex would've saw me he would've tried to get me back, and I don't want to g-go back" you say, you feel yourself starting to get teary eyed, "I like it here with you, I want to stay here with you" you sigh as you start to cry. Oswald then pulls you into a hug, and you cry into his shoulder.
"I'll never let that monster hurt you again" he says with so much honesty in his voice. He wanted to tell you his true feelings but he held them back because he knew you didn't feel the same way.
"Please don't ever leave me Oswald, I-i-"
"I promise (y/n)", he them tells his chauffeur to drive you two home. You then fall asleep on Oswald's shoulder. He blushes, then wraps his arm around you without waking you.
~~~~~~~~~
The car stops but you were still asleep. Oswald then lifts you up, bridal style and carries you into his mansion. He carries you to your room and tucks you in.
"Goodnight my love" he whispers sweetly. He then kisses your forehead, and waddles out of your room. Closing the door as he leaves.
"Goodnight Ozzy" you whisper softly before drifting off to sleep.