I love you

Over the next few days you totally fall in love with this boy!  Hes just absolutely adorable, and his smile is so contagious. He absolutely adores Oswald and this makes your heart melt. You honestly can't believe how these two wonderful boys have came into your life. You go into the living-room to see Martin drawing on the floor.
"What are you drawing sweetheart?" you ask curiously. He lifts up the paper to show you a drawing of the three of you. He is in the middle, Oswald is one the left and you are on the right all holding hands. Hes a pretty good artist for his age.
"Can I hang this up and show papa?", Martin started calling Oswald papa a few days ago and it always makes you smile. He nods his head yes in response.
"Do you want to come with me to show him?" you ask. He nods his head rapidly while swiftly getting up and dragging you to go find Oswald.
You find him working in his office, he lifts his head when he hears the door open.
"Look what Martin drew us" you say cheerfully. Martin the holds up the drawing and Oswald takes it out of his hands gently.
"Martin! You're such an amazing artist!" he picks up Martin and gives him a big hug. And you, being obviously very loving join in on the hug. You kiss both of their heads.
"I love you both"
"And I love the both of you" Oswald replies. You see Martin smile again. You all let go and you look at both of them.
"You guys want to take a break?, I'll make some snacks" you question. Martin nods his head furiously.
"That sounds great my dear" you all walk out of Oswald office and into the living-room. You go into the kitchen to make some popcorn. You glance out of the kitchen to see Martin and Oswald sitting on the couch watching tv. You smile, your boys are so cute! You bring in the popcorn an sit next to Martin. Martin grabs a handful of popcorn, and starts munching away. Halfway through the movie, you unintentionally fall asleep. Oswald sees that you've fallen alseep, he chuckled. Martin fell asleep as well. He picks up Martin and takes him to bed. Then he picks you up and kisses your forehead, and takes you to bed. He lays you down and you snuggle into the blanket. He lays down and cuddles into you and he falls asleep as well.