Being with you

You wake up to another beautiful day. But it wasn't sunny, it was raining heavily outside. You can hear the rain hitting against the roof of the manor. It didn't matter if it was sunny or not because you love the rain. You get out of bed and put on your new clothes. It was a deep shade of (y/f/c), and you think it has flowers but you'll have to ask Oswald when you get downstairs. And you were wearing a pair of skinny jeans. You open the door and make your way down the stairs. You can hear Oswald waddling around.
"Good morning Oswald!" you say cheerfully.
"Well someone sounds happy this morning!" he responds.
"I just really like rainy days"
"Well your not alone I love relaxing by the fireplace, and drinking hot chocolate on a rainy day"
"Well that sound like a great way to spend a rainy day!" you say excited to spend another day with Oswald.
"Well sit down while I go make the hot chocolate!" he says while walking to the kitchen. You're glad that it was raining today because you're still a bit tired from your trip to the mall with Ozzy. You then hear Oswald walk back into the room.
"Here you are my dear, be careful it may be a bit too hot" he warns while giving you the mug. You get comfortable on the couch and inhale the sweet scent of chocolate.
"Oh! Ozzy does this blouse have flowers on it? Because I remember you saying one of the blouses has flowers on it" you say.
"Yes my dear," he chuckles "this is the blouse with the flowers on it, and might I say you look gorgeous in it" he says while blushing.
"Thank you Oswald" you say while leaning on Oswald's shoulder, you can feel him tense up but then he soon relaxes.
"(Y/n)"
"Yes Oswald?"
"Would you still be with me when you regain your eyesight?" he says panic in his voice. You react immediately, while trying not to spill your cocoa.
"I would NEVER leave you when I regain my eyesight! You're my friend and I told you I don't want to leave you, you made my life so much better! Why would you think that?"
"I'm not sure why, it's just when you get your eyesight back you might think I'm u-ugly or something of that sort" he says in dismay. You then put down your cocoa.
"Oswald look at me" you grab his face and make him look at you. You had a feeling he wasn't looking at you.
"Oswald I love your personality amd your hospitality, it doesn't matter what you look like, I'll still love you", you just said you loved him without even realizing!!
"Y-you l-love me!?"
"Y-yes I do, I do really love you Ozzy!"
"I-i never thought you'd like me, I'm not the most handsome guy, but I try to be nice"
"Do you like me too?" you say in a innocent tone.
"Absolutely! Your beautiful, and you don't let your blindness get in the way, and you treat me like a human being" he says sincerely.
"I'm glad" you say happily while picking up your cocoa and taking a huge sip.
"Ozzy, lets watch a movie!" you say enthusiastically.
"Of course my dear, what would you like to watch?" he says while getting up.
"You pick!", Oswald then picks (y/f/m). He then sits back down and gets comfortable, you lean back on his shoulder and smile. The movie starts to play the rest is a blur, you remember putting your hot chocolate on the coffee table and falling asleep on Oswald's shoulder. You dream of the many adventures you could have with Oswald. This was the best rainy day of your life, you finally found someone to really love you for you. And you weren't going to let him go.