NBA

3 months later

Kentrell 

I ain't doing shit but sitting wit my kids at my momma house for this cookout she having for my baby brother. The whole crew is here and I have Kayden and the twins for about 4 weeks now cause Tati and Maleah took a trip somewhere but they get back today. Me and star got a bigger place cause I was still living wit ben and it was only a 2 bedroom and plus I still have Kamron but we moved a few blocks away from ben crib.

Tatiana

Me and Maleah was in atl looking for houses and a lil vacation we needed to get away from everybody and everything. But I seen a couple of houses I like and thinking about buying but I haven't made up my mind yet on moving. But we in a Uber now going to my house so I can drop off my bags and plus we can drive my car instead of an Uber.

August

I just got out the hospital of a shot wound cause y'all remember when me and gee was at the store and when somebody hopped out and started shooting at us well we ain't die. But I'm on crunches and gee he still in the hospital but Megan picking me up rn to take me home.

Cassidy (booda)

Wassup y'all I just got back to Detroit I was out in Miami helping Mel out wit this mission we had to do cause august and gee got shot and shit but just know we getting whoever did that shit back for that shit we already got a play for them. But we just got to the trap and shits already popping off.

Drew

I just left from seeing Tati me and her been getting back close kinda she just been so stuck up yb ass and can't realize she has a good man in front of her. But I'm going to meet my sister Megan at the mall cause she has some shit to talk to me about .

"Wassup big bro" Megan said walking up to me

Wassup, I said hugging her

"You tryna make a few bucks" she asked me

Trina

I been mia for a while y'all I had a lot of stuff on my mind I thought that nba was gone kill me for going back to tbg. But I moved to novi it's not that far from Tati house. I'm 7 months pregnant wit boomer baby girl 🤰🏽💜 He's the main reason why I been hiding out cause he didn't want anyone to know I'm pregnant cause he don't want anything to happen to the baby. But I been clean as for I haven't been in the streets hard like I used to wit Chelsea. Gosh I miss her so much I just can't believe Trell killed her over something so small. But I just got back home from my doctors appointment. I'm bout to probably call my sister over so she can keep me company.