Chapter 52 - Break Your Little Heart

June's POV

My hands were wrapped around him, playing with the hairs on the back of his neck, as our lips dance to the rhythm of the song being played downstairs.

I pushed him gently, laying him down the bed, his hands gripping on my sides. He moaned when I started grinding on him.

"Holy shit, June." He muttered underneath me, his hands roaming all around my body until it reached behind me, specifically on top of my skirt, where the zipper lies.

He was about to zip it down when we were interrupted by a phone ringing.

I stopped whatever I was doing, and looked for where the sound came from. Calum eventually found it lying behind him and looked at it himself. He groaned, "Mother monster's calling."

"Mother monster?" I asked, although I already have a feeling who it is.

"Mikhaela. Did you know she called me a cheater? I never cheated on you, why would she call me that?" Wait. Mikhaela did? Oh yeah, that thing with Cassie. There are lots of reasons why she would call him that. For one, when Cassie told me they kissed and you know the rest.

She's been calling him a cheater ever since that day she came back and talked to him one on one. 

"Should we tell her that it was me?" I locked my phone and ignored the call, I didn't decline it, I just kept it ringing.

I got off of him and sat with my legs cross, beside him. He sat up and face me, "Maybe. I actually don't know why we even decided not to tell our friends."

"Because we're still figuring out what we are remember?" I answered. 

"What are we really? We never officially broke up so technically you're still my girlfriend." He ingeniously replied. He was right. We never called it quits, we just both assumed we're done after what happened but it's different now.

A lot has happened. What we're done with were all the challenges and problems that came our way, the arranged marriage and the pregnancy. There couldn't possibly be more problems, right?

Well, we do have fights constantly, like Calum's jealousy issues but that's part of a relationship. Everybody gets jealous.

He took my hand and intertwined it with his, rubbing my fingers with his thumb. "Let's just take the labels back. We act like it anyway. Plus, it would get guys to back off of you." And there goes jealous Calum again.

Did I say jealous? I meant possessive.

"Cal! Nobody's hitting on me. No one can possibly like me! I don't know why you do actually."

"You're right. You're annoying and a C-average student. I guess I don't have something to worry about." Up until now, he still insults me. 

I frowned at him and pulled my hand away. "I was kidding. Well partially, but you know I still love you even if you're annoying." Smooth recovery. Not. I can't believe I still put up with his shit. Oh yeah, that's right, it's because I'm fucking in love with him.

"So do we just go down and tell them we're back together?" Will they be surprised, though? I don't know.

He smirked at me and answered, "We can do that. After this." He suddenly kissed me and laid me down the bed. My hands instantly wrapped around him.

"You know," He muttered in between kisses, "I kind of drank lots of alcohol tonight. You know how I get when I'm drunk." He couldn't possibly be mad right now, so I assume he's implying that he's horny.

His hands roamed from my neck down to my sides, and down to where I needed him the most. "Oh. We can do that." 

His lips started kissing my neck, making me moan out loud as he got to my sweet spot. "Actually," He started, his hands still doing their thing. "I want to try something new."