Chapter 4 The parents

( Damiens mom and dad)             THIRD PERSON POV

Damien was cuddled up to Ethan when a couple came in. The male was quite surprised to see his son with someone, a prey nonetheless. " Damien, whose this?" Diana, Damien's mom asked. Damien smiled proudly at his parents. " This my mate, Ethan." Damien pressed a gentle kiss to Ethan's forehead as he slept." My baby is growing up!" Diana squealed, Damien shushing her.       " Did you already accept him?" Hunter, Damien's father asked. He didn't want his son with a male." Father, i love him already." Damien could tell his father didn't like Ethan from the dirty look he gave him. " He is my mate. The moon goddess chose him for me." Damien snarled, freezing when Ethan moved, Ethan turning to snuggled into Damiens chest with a sigh of contentment." He can't give you an heir." Hunter snapped, his eyes fading into gold, the color of his wolf's eyes." I don't care about that, Ethan is my priority, not kids! If he wants children we will figure out a way. " Damien snarled, his eyes blood red. Ethan woke up with a whimper, Damien's wolf had taken over and he covered Ethan's body with his own, growling at his father. " You may of been the alpha before old man, but I'm the alpha now and if you ever talk bad about my mate, I'll kill you myself." Damien's wolf, blaze, snarled. Ethan whimpered in fear and Blaze ignored hunter and started nuzzling Ethans cheek. " Mate.Mate.Mate." Blaze chanted over and over, like to make sure he isn't dreaming. Ethan blushed but clung to Damien, now blaze, pressing his cheek against Blaze, scent marking him. " It's almost march." Diana mused, Damien gaining control once again to glare at his mother. " Way to ruin the mood, also, why is march important?" Damien questioned, making sure Ethan wasn't in Hunters sight. " Ethan will be fertile." Diana responded, going to the kitchen. " Are you hungry sweetheart?" She asked Ethan. Ethan nodded and scampered into the kitchen, following Diana.

 Diana's POV

" How long have you known Damien little one?" I asked, working on something for Ethan to eat. " N-not long... Maybe 17 hours?" I dropped the spoon in my hand. " 17 HOURS!?" Damien ran in and snarled at me, hiding Ethan from my sight. " DON'T YELL AT MY MATE" Damien roared. "Don't talk to me that way, I am your mother!" Casting his head down a bit, Damien quickly apologized for his rash actions. "That's better. Now, would you like some food dear?"