Engaged little bunny

Ethan's POV

I couldn't believe it! the stupid alpha finally proposed! I've been waiting for him to forever! he called me into his office, making me giggle and hurry to the study. i opened the door and froze a bit when i saw a doctor sitting down too. " Sweetie, could you sit down?" Damien asked softly. i climbed into his lap and looked at the doctor. " W-What's wrong?"

        The doctor smiled softly. She had long wavy brown hair, put into a bun and some white rimmed glasses, framing her big, green doe eyes. " Well, Damien told me you had been sexually assaulted and gotten pregnant." She spoke, even her voice was beautiful.

" I specialize in abortions." She admitted, making me immediately shake my head." NONONONO!" i started shaking making Damien hold me tight.

   Damien's POV

 It hurt so much to feel Ethan's fear and panic. " Little one." I murmured. " N-No! I-I wont let you kill them!" Ethan wailed, breaking my heart.

" Ethan. Calm. Down." I whispered. " I'm not saying you have to, it was an option... I wasn't sure if you would want to keep them darling."

" I-I thought you loved me." He sniffled making my heart hurt even more. " Of course i do sweetheart! I love you with every cell in my body, every atom that makes up my being but I didn't know if you would want to have the little ones because of how they came to be." I murmured, holding him tight. " Dr. Simon you can leave." The doctor nodded and left quickly. 

" Shes gone my darling bunny." I whispered, as he tightened his hold on me. " I-I know the little one or ones in my tummy came from a bad thing but t-they deserve a l-l-life." Ethan sniffled.        

" I understand my love, why don't we take you to the room, maybe give you a bath?" I suggested, Ethan nodding against my chest.

I carried my beautiful mate to the bathroom and put a Bath grenade or whatever the hell its called into the bath. The air started smelling like roses and i slowly stripped my mate of his clothes, trying hard not to pay attention to his beautiful body.
" D-Damien?" Ethan murmured shyly. I snapped out of my daze. " Let's get you comfortable." I smiled weakly. The full moon is soon and I know he won't be ready for our mating, I'll just have to control myself.

        Ethan's POV
Damien sounded weird,I'm worried... As soon as I got in the bath he left to do " work" but I dunno...
I'll ask when I'm done!
I know the full moon is soon, maybe that's why? Hopefully he tells me soon ..

   ♌♌♌PUPS ITS AN UPDATE! So, a few questions, should I do QandA? And what do you think about Damien having a Daddy kink or something? Suggest stufff
Momma out ♌♌♌