The cursed time

Ethan's POV
It's been a month since that night and I've been throwing up every morning.  The male to kidnapped me has been happy since he first found out and has been using me everyday. I was curled up on the bottom of the bathroom when someone kicked down the door. I flinched and looked up, eyes locking with someone's. Someone I thought I would never see again. " D-Damien?" I whispered. I was suddenly slammed into a muscular chest, his chapped lips crushed against mine. I kissed back just as needily, small hands gripping his shirt.

Damien's POV
It's been a month since Ethan was taken from me and we found out who helped. Emma was chained against the wall, cuts on her arms with silver powder in them. " Where is he?!" I roared into her face, making her laugh. " You should just forget about him baby, He's not worth shit." She smirked, earning a slap across the face. I walked out after telling my beta to continue the treatment. An hour later he walked in. " She broke Damien." He explained. " He's in Michigan." I immediately booked a flight and stood up. " Get the best warriors. Tell them to prepare for a  battle." Damien dismissed him and picked up a picture frame, staring at the picture of Ethan with a wide smile on his face. " I'm on my way baby."
In no time we were ready to go, The warriors having on thick clothing for the cold and I having one of my dirty shirts for Ethan to have for comfort.