Strange Men and Fake Friends

(( THIS HAS A LOT OF PROFANITY!!! Please don't get mad!))
Unknown Pov
I can't believe this! That fucking alpha thinks he can take my mate and claim him for himself? Bullshit! That little bunny is fucking mine.
" Emma! " I snarled, the Bitch running in. " Yes master~" She asked, pushing her breasts out. " Put the plan into action. " She nodded. " Yes master. " she ran off. I stroked the computer screen. " Don't worry little Ethan. You'll be with your true mate soon.

Ethans Pov!
The date was amazing! I felt so in love with Damien, more than ever. I was shopping at the mall with one of the she-wolves in the pack when a man in all black except for a blue scarf came up to me. " Beware the dragon. He plays with his prey. " was all he said before he gave me a pink rose and walked off, disappearing into the crowd. " Who was that? " Alexis, the shewolf asked, a hot cocoa in her hand for me. " I-I.. I don't know... " I murmured, stroking the beautiful petals before taking the hot cocoa with a smile. " Thank you. " She shook her head. " Don't worry Luna. " Was all she said before going back to shop. I followed her, sipping my drink. I started to feel dizzy. " I-I... Need to lay down. " All I saw before I blacked out was Alexis's smirk. " Night night luna. " She said before I blacked out.
Unknown Pov.
" It's done. " My bitch,Alexis said. " Good girl~ maybe tonight I'll actually let you feel pleasure. " I grinned. " Bring him. " I commanded before turning to face Emma. " Did you distract that fucker? " I raised a brow. " Yes sir! " She nodded. " I slipped the drug into his morning coffee. He is asleep and will be for several more hours. " She nodded. " Good girl. Maybe you will get to join in tonight. " was all I said before sending her to pleasure the tired warriors. " Soon little bunny. " I grinned. " Soon you will forget about that fucker and know who your true mate is. "