55

MIKEY'S POV
Her dad's scary!

"I'm sorry. He can be a little intimidating sometimes." She said.

"It's fine. But April twentieth is coming up pretty soon. Do you know which one you're committing to?" I asked.

"I think I do." She said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Stockton." She said.

"In New Jersey?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"That's so wonderful." I said hugging her.

"I'm a little terrified to be honest." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I didn't think it was happening this soon." She said.

"I mean my last high school musical is almost over, I just joined a band, I'm committing to a college that's across the country. I didn't expect this to happen all so quickly." She explained.

"You're going to be okay though. You're going to a great school. And even though we're across the country doesn't make me love you any else." I explained.

"It's just so nerve racking." She said.

"Don't be nervous. If it makes you feel better, I'll go down to New Jersey with you and help you unpack everything." I said.

"I'd actually really love that." She smiled.

"I'd do anything to get a final goodbye." I said.

"I'm not leaving for another five months. And I'll be up for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and spring break." She said.

"I know. But those five months are going to be here shortly." I said.

"We'll just have to make the most of it thenn." She smiled.