Chapter 1

I lived in my brothers shadow. Everything was Cody this, Cody that. I was pushed to the back, forgotten about, neglected. I used to care but i just deal with it now. If I cared, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

"Dinners ready!" i hear Dad yell from downstairs. I switch off my TV and make my way to the stairs. I bump into Cody on the way down. He looked like he had been dragged through a bush.

"You look good." I said, smirking.

"Whatever." he said ruffling my hair.

I chuckle and walk down the stairs.

Our house was not small, ever since Cody got famous, we packed up the old house and moved into a mansion, in LA. I miss the old house, it was more homly then this place. Everything here is too fancy, perfect, empty. There was nothing that made it comfortable.

Cody and I both enter the kitchen to see Mom and Dad kissing.

"Get a room." Cody said, causing me to giggle.

They break apart and start serving tomato pasta to us.

"Guys," Dad said "me and Cody have an announcement."

I look over at Cody to see him smiling.

"I'm going on tour! With Justin Bieber!" he exclaimed.

"Woah!" i said, hugging him, "when do you leave?"

"WE leave tomorrow at 5am." Cody said.

"We?" i asked, confused.

"Kay, you're coming on tour with me!!"

"No!! No!!" I said, getting excited.

"Yes!! Yes!!"

"Arghhh!!!!" I scream. I always wanted to go and see the world, to travel.

Istop dead in my tracks.

"What? What's wrong?" Cody asked.

"I only have 10 hours to pack, sleep and get on a plane! I have to start now!" I run out the kitchen and run straight to my room, starting to pack. I grabbed my two suitcases and started fliniging in jeans, tops, shirts, pjs, sweats, chargers, everything!! I start grabbing toiletries: toothpaste, tooth brush, makeup bag, face cleansers, face masks, pads and my hair brush.

I grab my phone and call Alice.

"Hello?"

"Alice! I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH CODY AND JUSTIN BIEBER!!!" I yell down the phone

"Arghhhhh!!!" I hear a faint scream coming from the other end of the phone.

"Call me everyday or else!" Alice threatened.

"Ok, I got to go pack ok? See ya!" I hung up.

*Later on when everythings packed*

I flop down on my bed and a grin invades my face. This is going to be the best 7 months of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Note:

I am extremely grateful if you read this! Sorry if it's bad- first one !!!

Thanks!

Jodie xxx