Chapter 9

I trudge back to the stadium, feeling low. I kept thinking about the night with Kyle. The way he yelled at me, calling me worthless then tried to come onto me. I liked Kyle so much. I thought he liked me too. It was the night before I found out Chloe, my BEST FRIEND, had slept with him. It was the worst day of my life.
*Flashback*
"Kayla, Kaylaaaaaa," Kyle whined at me, intoxicated. He was pulling me onto him.
"Go off me, Kyle. You're too drunk!" I tried pushing off me but he had a firm grip on me. I was scared. Everyone at this party was off their heads.
"Chloe! Chloe!" I saw her across the street, by the door of the house the party was at. She looked at us and swayed over.
"Babe, get off herrrrr, it's my turnnn!!" Chloe slurred.
BABE? HER TURN?
"What? Wha...." I muttered, shell shocked.
"You don't honestly think that I liked you?" Kyle said, swaying.
I felt tears prick in my eyes. I thought we were a great couple.
"Babe, come onnnnn!" Chloe moaned, tugging at Kyle's jacket.
Kyle was so transfixed on Chloe, he had loosed his grip. I struggled away from him and started run/walking down the street. My tears were now uncontrollably running down my face. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and throw me backwards. I felt the pavement hit my bare arms, which sent excruciating pain up my body.
I screamed out in pain. I looked up to see Kyle looming over me. I was terrified. His eyes had anger deeper then I'd ever seen before.
"Don't be scared." He said, laughing evilly.
"G-get off me, n-ow!" I stuttered.
"Don't tell me what to do!" He yelled, centimetres from my face. I flinched backwards.
A force hit my cheek with such power, my vision went blurry. My cheek was in immense pain. I yelled out. I looked up to see his fist raised. He had punched me.
He looked shocked at his actions. While he realised what he had done, someone grabbed him and threw him on the floor away from me.
"Get up, run." They said, I didn't see their face but I ran and ran and ran home.
*end of flash back*
I snapped out of my thoughts and realised I had tears mixed in with mascara running down my face. I had arrived back at the stadium. I checked my phone too see what time it was. 6:45pm, the whole day had whizzed past without me knowing. I didn't want to go to the concert, I was too tired.
I went back onto the tour bus and changed into my pjs. I climbed into my bed and settled down for a nap.
*asleep*
I woke up confused. I checked my phone for the time. 2:30 am, we were back on the road. I had slept for 7 hours?!
My stomach grumbled as I hadn't eaten for hours. I got up and went as quietly as I could to the 'kitchen'. Everyone was asleep. I saw a bowl of nuts on the table. I hadn't really had nuts before so I picked one up and popped it in my mouth. It was quite good!
I sat on the sofa, checking Instagram eating these nuts. I saw my friends had gone to the beach. They all took selfies and posted them. A smile flooded my face. I loved my friends.
I was scrolling my feed when I felt my throat get tight. I had trouble breathing, my throat was closing. Fast. I immediately put a hand to my neck. I couldn't breathe. I stumbled off the sofa and crawled towards the bunk beds. I was struggling. I was terrified. Someone was asleep on the bottom bunk. I shook them but they didn't respond. I kept shaking them, slipping in and out of conciseness.
"What's wrong?" They groaned and turned to look at me."Kay!"
It was the last thing I heard. I had blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXTREMELY short! Sorry!!
Thanks,
Jodie xx