Chapter 3

"LAS VEGAS, BABY!" someone yelled, waking me up.

I check my phone, 11:23am, I was asleep for 5 hours? I sit up, stretched and got out of bed. I took my phone off charge and started scrolling through Instagram, while walking through to the living area. I saw Cody stood at the window, looking excited. Justin was sat with his back to me, playing on the Xbox.

I walked over and joined Cody at the window.

"Morning." I said, pulling him in for a hug.

"Hey, sleepy." he replied, hugging me back. I looked out the window to see Las Vegas, shooting past the window. It looked breath taking.

"Guys! We'll be there in 10 minutes!" Jerry yelled from the front.

"Ok!" everyone yelled back.

"Hey, Kay." Justin said, blushing.

"Hey," I replied, "I'm gunna go get ready."

I walked back into my bedroom and pulled out some clothes. OOTD: blue jeans with rips up and down the legs, white, lace bodysuit and a black bomber jacket. I grabbed my makeup bag and applied a bit. I picked up my Gucci perfume that Mom got me and sprayed myself.

I opened up SnapChat and took a mirror selfie. I captioned it:

'Las Vegas, baby! Let the tour commence!' and posted it on my story.

The bus came to a stop jolting me backwards a bit. We had arrived at the first stop! I followed Cody and Justin off the bus and into the backdoor of the stadium.

"Right," Karren, Cody's manager said "Cody, Justin, vocal warm ups this morning, then interviews in the afternoon and then rehearsals. Jerry, you and your team bring in the props. Get to work." I stood waiting for my order, but it never came.

"What should I do, Karren?" I asked.

"Oh! Kay! Whatever you want, explore the city, stadium, anything!" she replied.

"Ok."

I started walking round the stadium. It was huge! I got lost a couple of times but I just kept walking. I walked down a corridor and saw a door at the end.

'Stage Door' the sign said. I pushed it open and walked on to the stage.

"Woah." I gasped. It was massive! The seats looked as if they never ended. Imagine preforming to this many people. The thought made me sick - I am terrified of being on stage.

"Place them there. Oh, hey Kay!" I turned around to see Jerry carrying 2 big black boxes.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Nah, it's ok - no there, there, THERE!" I could tell he was getting stressed so I said goodbye and decided to adventure into the city to find food.

I walked out onto a street and got out my phone to find a diner. There was a McDonald's 2 blocks away. I started walking, following the directions, when I noticed a flash out the corner of my eye. A gaggle of paparazzi were stood on the other side of the street, pointing their cameras at me. I ignored them, I was used to this. I carried on walking but they kept following me.

"Miss Simpson! Miss Simpson! Look over here!" I could hear them yelling.

I pulled my headphones out my pocket and blocked them out. 'Blue Jeans' by Lana Del Ray started playing but I was barely half way through when I arrived at McDonald's. I walked in and ordered my usual: chicken nuggets, fries and a coke.

"Thanks" I said to the cashier after I paid and got my food. I walked out but the paparazzi were still there.

"Miss Simpson! Miss Simpson!"

"I do not answer to Miss Simpson, my name is Kayla." I said, calmly to them and walked back to the stadium.

*Back at the stadium*

I walked into Cody's dressing room to find him and Justin hanging out.

"Hey." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Cody asked.

"Paparazzi."

"What did they do?" Justin asked, angrily.

I turned and looked at him, there was deep anger in his eyes. It scared me a bit. I quickly look away and replied,

"Doesn't matter, they just wouldn't leave me alone. I'm gunna call Mom." I said, leaving before either of them could answer. I walked towards the bus but I couldn't stop thinking about why Justin got so mad. I barely knew him. I shrugged it off and walked in the living area on the bus.

"Hey, Mom." I said.

"Sweetie! How are you? Where are you? How's tour?" she asked.

"I'm ok, in Las Vegas, good so far!"

We chatted for about half an hour when Justin walked onto the bus.

"Mom, I gotta go, talk later, love you." I said, hanging up.

"Hey," Justin said, "Karren wants you." he looked quite distant

"Ok," I answered, getting up,"what's up?"

He pretended not to hear and lead me to Karren.

"I..I gotta go." Justin said, walking quickly away.

"Ok. Hey Karren, what's up?" I asked.

"MTV want you for an interview." she replied.

"Oh, when?" I said, surprised.

"Now, go to Cody's dressing room, they are waiting for you."

*Interview*

"So, Kayla, how are you finding it, living with two boys?"

I chuckled, "Not as bad as you think, they just play Xbox."

"Boys! What's Justin like?" the interviewer asked.

I was a bit taken aback but answered,

"Quiet, I don't know him that well but he seems nice."

"Nice? Taking a fancy are we?" she asked.

"Umm..."

"I see a future couple! Would you?"

My head starts spinning, why is she asking me about dating Justin?

"Err..."

"I heard you were quite rude to some paparazzi this morning, can you tell me about that?" she said, sternly.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you usually treat paps like that?"

"I... er.." My stomach started churning, I felt the sick rising in my throat. Why was she asking these questions? I started panicking, I could feel tears I my eyes. I was going to throw up. I stood up and ran to the nearest toilet and threw up. It kept coming up even if there was nothing left to throw up. I just sat next to the loo, crying. I couldn't stop, I was going to have a panic attack.

Someone must've heard me because there was a knock at the door.

"Kay?" It was Justin.