Chapter 2

Funny story, a boy kicked me and I stabbed his ass with a pen. Lol yeap.

It was raining again. The sky was filled with grey clouds pouring like cat's and dog's. But this time! Edd was safe in his apartment sipping on a cup of coffee as he sat near the window watching the cars drive by. You would think that he was enjoying himself right now but no. The brit was lost in his thoughts. He had encountered the mysterious man once more and that too on a rainy day. Once again, he was shamed which almost gave him a reason to slap that asshole.
Only thing that would count as abusing males or make him look crazy for randomly slapping a stranger.
Edd shrugged. What did that guy even want with him? More importantly why did edd have to meet this guy each time it rains?
Some sort of curse or something?
Or maybe he's just a guy that likes the rain.
Eh, it didn't matter now.
He was safe.
Not for long that is.

He sighed and let out a small yawn leaning his head against the window frame. He couldn't stop wondering who that guy was and where he came from. It wasn't like he was obsessed or anything... Right?
He was just curious is all.
The brunet sighed and pushed himself off before walking to the drawers just by his bed and pulling it open. He was delighted when he found his pen and sketchbook in there.
"A bit of drawing couldn't at least" he smiled grabbing the book and pen before tossing himself onto his bed and began drawing up a storm.

When he was done, he really did notice how bad this was.
Jesus.
The whole page was filled with sketches of the stranger before. One in particular made edd look as much as a pervert the man had told him he was.

Ugh, why was he fussing over a simple guy he met on the streets twice?

Lmao this chapter is just edd being thirsty for tord. Actually this whole book is with tord teasing that small lil fluff