Chapter 6

(°<° ho boi!!! This was adorable and cheesy! I'm so cheesy these days heck! Also I didn't really write about tord encountering edd being harassed because my poor heart wouldnt let me)

The full grown man was thrown back and not even a second more, he was grabbed by his collar and pulled back up again by a familiar norwegian with a bloodthirsty look in his eyes and he scowled.
"Now I'd like to ask you again, how long has this exactly been going on?" He growled face to face with his victim who was struggling to breathe. The smaller male holding onto tord blandly whimper and held closer onto him.
"Look man I don't know what youre talking about! This has never happened before"
"Pfhh...Youre a pathetic lying scum" he shrugged before letting go of the coward and grabbing the flustered Brunet's arm and walking away.
It didn't seem like what tord would do.
He's never picked a fight with anyone before, or ever intimidated anyone like this.
Well its been a while since he did.
But a lot of things did change since then.
He shrugged looking away, not noticing his grip tightening on the others arm.
"U-uh...s-sorry but"
"What?"
Only then did he realised before pulling away and apologizing.
"I'm so sorry I just....sorry" he sighed and looked away.
Never in the world has he ever been this pissed off before but really could you blame him?
There's always been fools like them who would prey on innocent girls just like before and he'd always been the one to stand up , that was because those were usually his sisters back from the orphanage who would get hit on. Although he was younger than some of them, he wasn't embarrassed or anything.
"I-its fine...it didn't hurt or anything. It just..took me by shock" edd mumbled rubbing his eye a little.
"You alright?"
"Yeah.....just a little tired" he yawned barely awake now.
The norwegian snickered lightly in response.
Adorable.
"Well I can carry you"
"W-what ?? N-no its fine really!"  Though he didn't have a chance to say when he was picked up and he yelped immediately wrapped his arms around tord as an instinct.
"Are y-you crazy or something?!?! W-what the hell!!??"
"Calm down its just a piggy back ride till we get back to your place" he smiled and continued on his way. This has never happened before. Nope, not at all. Edd was still cautious about this but he was loving every second. After all , he wasn't just being carried around by some normal guy.
It was almost like a fairytale under the rain.
Rain has always been portrayed as a bad sign but this was far from that.
The brunet smiled resting his head on the others shoulder closer to the warmth of the norski. It was cold and tord was perfect to cuddle right now.
He smiled humming lightly as he slowly drifted off to sleep arms still draped around the others neck weakly.

After a while of walking, the rain was still pouring heavily yet they were lost. At least that was because tord had realised he didn't really know where edd stayed or maybe he had forgotten. After all, its been weeks hasn't it.
Actually they barely introduced each other.
Weird.
"Hey uh.....uhm..." He paused seeing the Brit fast asleep , smiling adorably as he was.
Tord chuckled lightly at and smiled returning his attention to his surroundings.
Well too bad, looks like they'll have to go to his place for now.
But that really wasn't such a bad idea.
He looked back at the brunet starring at him blankly for a moment. Before slowly pressing his lips to the side of his cheek and pulling away with a happy sigh.
Edd immediately humming again and smiling in response edging closer to him.

Yeah..... they'll be fine for sure.