Chapter 4

"So how far is your apartment?"
"Huh?"
"Yknow? Your apartment"

Edd wasn't quite sure but the norwegian stranger he met was STILL helping him with his groceries. Its sweet but at the same time heaven knows what might be going in on his mind.
They were both walking back to the same way edd had approached before.

"W-well uhm...not that far now" the smaller chubbier male mumbled his face still in a deep flush. It was silly after all this time, he was still a flustered mess. I mean, he isn't someone from the movies but godamn he might be if he tried.
Edd shrugged it off trying to calm himself down, this wasn't something to get hyped about.
He was just a simple man helping out someone he considered a friend.
Yeah . a FRIEND.
He cringed. That word did hurt very much, but it could only describe their relationship together right now. Although to edd, he didn't want it to be another fucking lame friendship like every other part of his life. Every guy he ever thought attractive had ended up as a FRIEND. Matt had been the first, yet when he got to know the ginger better, he lost his feelings for him(mostly because of the narcist part of him). Tom was the second and yet he still ended up a friend, though his feelings were still lingering around every time he saw the Brit walking past by. Now it was this fucker who he wasn't going to let down this time. Sometimes he just wished he was straight at least.
The smaller male sighed and crossed his arms. It was frustrating. Even his love life was a mess. He felt a brief tap on his shoulder and he looked up.
"You alright?"
"Y-yeah I just....I need to get home. Thanks for the help but..... I'll get going myself for now." He sighed taking his groceries from the taller male.
"Oh y-yeah sure , uh it wouldnt hurt to ask but...you wanna go out sometime? We could maybe try a cafe probably"
His heart flipped with delight. Was he asking him on a date or something???? Maybe he was , maybe he wasn't but it didn't matter for edd. This was an opportunity for him! Finally a change. A grin immediately reached his lips as he nodded.
"Sure! I w-wouldnt mind"
"Well great! I guess its a date then. I'll see you once it starts pouring down again" the norwegian chuckled as he walked away.
Wait
what did he just say-